IMDb Twitch Community Manager
If you know IMDb, then you know we are the world's most popular and authoritative source for movie, TV and celebrity content and probably wouldn't be surprised that we reach an audience of over 250 million unique visitors a month. Are you the sort of person who gets deeply excited about the idea of bringing the best of IMDb video to the world through Twitch? If so, we'd love to talk with you.
IMDb is going BIG on video and we are looking for a passionate social media marketer to grow our brand and establish IMDb as the principal source of movie and TV-related content on Twitch. This is an opportunity to build and execute plans to engage and delight IMDb customers on Twitch with a strong focus on original video. You'll create daily segments and program blocks of IMDb Original video and other engaging content then dive deep in the data to understand what our community loves in order to grow the community and keep people coming back. Honestly it wouldn't hurt if you have a great love, deep knowledge, and the ability to eloquently articulate all things pop culture, movies and TV related. We'll be looking to you to represent the Twitch landscape as part of our larger social strategy – one of our key communication tools at IMDb is data, so you need to be comfortable sharing ideas both creatively and analytically. Oh – you'll also partner internally with our IMDb Events team to support live event coverage via Twitch for the entertainment industry's biggest award shows and events like Comic-Con, Emmys, Oscars, and Sundance, which is a plus.
- 3+ years in online video creation
- Experience with the Twitch platform
- 3+ years social media or community management experience
- Experience hosting video segments and live broadcasting
- Proficient using video editing programs to create and edit assets
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use data and metrics to develop and measure programs
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to regularly hit deadlines and get content out consistently
- Entrepreneurial Spirit – if you don't find creating and testing ideas fun, this is probably the wrong gig
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to influence others
- Experience with entertainment or media industry
- Obsession and deep knowledge of film, TV and pop culture
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top