- Iaşi, Romania
Digital Imaging Services team is part of Amazon Imaging and represents the final gateway through which all Amazon product images and video assets get on site. We work on several processes that help the overall site media quality improvement. Our goal is to deliver the best-in-class visual e-commerce experience to help our customers make well informed buying decisions and to continuously drive innovation through constant reevaluation of existing workflows and development of new processes.
We are looking for an Imaging Associate to retouch images based on standard procedures. This is a hands-on position that includes image retouch, color correction, controlling the end-to-end process by following SOP and ensuring quality compliance, establishing procedures and post-production workflows under manager's supervision and ensuring visual consistency across multiple projects. The position requires the technical knowledge to identify improvement opportunities within the workflow and act upon reducing waste and improve quality of the images.
• Perform retouch for digitally-submitted images on the European Amazon websites against Amazon's website standards by using Photoshop.
• Understand and interact with Amazon systems and tools.
• Follow documented processes for retrieving, retouching and uploading product images from a variety of sources.
• Perform other tasks as required to support the publication of a high volume of high-quality images for Amazon sites.
• Recognize, facilitate, resolve and drive improvements of existing tools.
• Complex Photoshop skills required
• Perform in a fast paced environment
• Maintain composure in critical situations and communicate clearly with both internal and external customers
• Fluency in English
• Passion for delivering great customer experience
• Strong interpersonal & communication skills and excellent listening skills
• Willingness to take initiatives & responsibilities
• Peer respect
• Attention to detail and high capability to work on different projects in parallel
• Bachelor degree and 1 to 3 years of relevant working experience.
• Advanced computer literacy in Microsoft Office (especially MS Excel) applications.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment and passion for delivering great customer experience is required.
• Attention to detail and high capability to work on different projects in parallel.
• Creative and analytical problem solver with a passion for operational excellence.
Back to top