Are you interested in building high-performance, globally scalable Financial systems that support Amazon's current and future growth? Are you seeking an environment where you can drive innovation? Does the prospect of working with top engineering talent get you charged up? If so, Amazon Finance Technology (FinTech) is for you!
FinTech is looking to hire thought leaders who will drive architectural and design choices, invent new features, develop distributed services, and build a scalable, service-oriented platform for our people. We have a team culture that encourages innovation and we expect developers and management alike to take a high level of ownership for the product vision, technical architecture and project delivery.
FinTech systems process large scale data sets eliminating several thousand hours of manual work for global Accounting and Finance teams. Our systems leverage the latest technologies from the AWS stack providing engineers an amazing opportunity to learn and grow.
We are looking for a Hyperion Applications Engineer to design, implement and maintain solutions that enable large-scale data ingestion and computation. The engineer will work across Amazon engineering and business teams, in planning, designing, executing and implementing solutions across the globe.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Must have 5 plus years of expertise on DRM application development and maintenance.
• Our AWS Hyperion environment includes: HFM, FDMEE, ODI, Essbase, ARM, FCM and DRM. Come, learn and expand your skill set.
• Experience or interest in building custom solutions through programming and leveraging the AWS stack to solve Finance customer problems.
• Experience building and supporting diverse Financial Systems.
• Experience working with Big Data platforms.
• Experience with Amazon Web Services
• Experience with software programming, and agile software development methodologies.
• Write to Impress: Create technical proposals that leverage data like performance metrics.
• Must have experience on either of applications - Essbase, HFM or FDMEE/ODI.
• Must have experience to support and optimize the Hyperion data and metadata integrations using SQL and scripting in any language: Shell, Batch, Python, etc. - Required.
• Go beyond basic administration: Lead requirement gathering, design and build activities.
• Solve Accounting challenges with best of breed tools: Design, Develop, Administer and maintain the Amazon Hyperion Application Suite.
Technologies we use: EC2, S3, RedShift, ELK, Powershell, Python, Jython etc.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us