HR Services Account Manager
HR Services' Account Manager team is currently recruiting for an Account Manager. This Account Manager role within HR Services will focus on creating a frustration-free partnership between HR Services and the North American Customer Fulfillment HR teams. Account Managers partner closely with Regional HR Managers to understand how HRS can effectively enable their business initiatives and HR Transformation goals by minimizing administrative work, streamlining processes and policies, driving global standardization, and promoting self-service adoption. The team focuses on identifying pain points or gaps that exist in the current HRS service catalog and act as your voice back to HRS. Account Managers strive to enhance the partnership between NACF HR and HR Services by analyzing and reporting trends from HR Services utilization data, as well as collecting and sharing feedback from HR Services in an attempt to eliminate waste and improve the customer experience. The Account Manager will partner closely with their HR client group and be actively engaged in business decisions. They will help drive improvements within the HR client group and have a hands on approach to anticipate any business need the client group may have.
The successful candidate will have exceptional communication and organizational skills, superior attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment. The candidate should demonstrate the ability to build relationships and influence others and exhibit a world-class customer service focus. Listed below are the responsibilities for the Account Manager.
- Own business relationship for defined HR client group, including acting as an escalation entry point
- Ability to handle the 'hands-on' day-to-day management of tasks, resolution of problems and issues and experience in implementing action plans to meet account objectives
- Schedule ongoing check-in meetings with the HR client group
- Lead Employee Experience quarterly business reviews with HR Regional leaders to advocate for adoption of services.
- Be sufficiently embedded within HR/business client to surface expansion plans or innovative business solutions in ways that enable HR Services to be an enabler of business growth. This includes participating in HR client group meetings to gain a higher level understanding of the business.
- "Walk the floor" of your HR clients to understand their needs and their adoption gaps thoroughly. Travel will be required.
- Lead and influence the adoption of HR Services support overview training for new HR associates. Coordinate additional trainings with COEs, as needed.
- Partner with NAFC ACEs teams to act as the voice of HR Services on process improvement projects
- Advocate for and drive the deepening of self-service culture among HR, employees, and managers
- Audit HR client group use of self-service and defects to understand a business need for additional training
- Act as a leader of change for HR Services; ensuring change management is executed seamlessly
- Learn and understand HR Operations & Analytics best practices to accelerate customer adoption
- Draft communications to HR Services and other key HR partners with important support updates
Influence Customer Experience:
- Actively seek solutions to customer needs, communicate trends to leadership, and suggest innovative solutions on behalf of the customer experience
- Provide feedback to HR Services leaders to drive a consistent and high-quality level of support
- Partner with peers to improve client experience and drive long-term solutions
- Ability to influence internal partners and leaders with areas of concern raised by client groups
- Identify and evaluate trends related to defects and service delivery gaps
- Drive customer satisfaction and enable mission success within the NACF Account Manager accounts
- Drive projects that improve support-related processes
- Actively seek feedback from HR Services partner teams on trends and opportunities within client org to proactively improve employee experience
Experience in Customer Service and/or Account Management with a passion for customer advocacy
Excellent oral and written communication
MS Office expertise required
2+ years account management experience
2+ years HR experience
Experience in growing customer relationships through mission focused solution selling
PHR certification preferred
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top