HR Services Account Manager
HR Services is currently recruiting for an Account Manager. This Account Manager role within HR Services will serve as an escalation contact for a defined HR client group. HR Services Account Managers focus on creating a frustration-free partnership between HR Services and HR Business Partners (HRBPs). Account Managers partner closely with the business to understand how HRS can effectively enable their business initiatives and expansions by minimizing administrative work, streamlining processes and policies, driving global standardization, and promoting self-service adoption. The team focuses on identifying global pain points or gaps that exist in the current HRS service catalog and act as your voice back to HRS. Account Managers strive to enhance the partnership between HRBPs and HR Services by analyzing and reporting trends from HRS utilization data, as well as collecting and sharing feedback from HR Services in an attempt to eliminate waste and improve the customer experience. The Account Manager will partner closely with their HR client group and be actively engaged in business decisions. They will help drive improvements within the HR client group and have a hands on approach to anticipate any business need the client group may have.
The successful candidate will have exceptional communication and organizational skills, experience implementing client account plans, superior attention to detail, the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment, the ability to build relationships and influence others and exhibit a world-class customer service focus. Listed below are the responsibilities for an Account Manager.
- Own business relationship for defined HR client group, including acting as an escalation entry point
- Ability to handle the 'hands-on' day-to-day management of tasks, resolution of problems and issues and experience in implementing action plans to meet account objectives
- Schedule ongoing check-in meetings with the HR client group
- Lead Employee Experience quarterly business reviews with HR leaders to advocate for adoption of services, reflect on HR Services health and align on action plans to address known pain. This includes understanding implications for your client group of the current state of HR data & business intelligence platforms.
- Be sufficiently embedded within HR/business client to surface expansion plans or innovative business solutions in ways that enable HR Services to be an enabler of business growth. This includes participating in HR client group meetings to gain a higher level understanding of the business.
- "Walk the floor" of your HR clients to understand their needs and their adoption gaps thoroughly
- Lead in-person HRS support overview training for new HR associates. Coordinate additional trainings with COEs, as needed.
- "Connect the dots" between business needs, future growth plans, HRBP scaling, and current/future capabilities within HR Services
- Advocate for and drive the deepening of self-service culture among HR, employees, and managers
- Audit HR client group use of self-service and defects to understand a business need for additional training
- Act as a leader of change for HR Services; ensuring change management is executed seamlessly
- Ensure that HR client group is included in the distribution of important announcements (ex: PeoplePortal outage, policy changes, hours of operation, etc.)
- Learn and understand HR Operations & Analytics best practices to accelerate customer adoption
Influence Customer Experience:
- Leverage knowledge of HR client group business to advocate for enhancements to services provided by partner groups
- Uses data and analytics to make day-to-day business decisions and achieve results
- Partner with peers to improve client experience and drive long-term solutions.
- Partner with HRS leaders to implement short term action plans to address customer pain while long-term solutions are being developed.
- Ability to influence internal partners and leaders with areas of concern raised by client groups.
- Identify and evaluate trends related to defects and service delivery gaps across multiple businesses and regions.
- Drive customer satisfaction and enable mission success within the Account Manager accounts
Customer service orientation
Strong analytical and reporting skills
MS Office expertise required
3+ year account management experience
Experience in growing customer relationships through mission focused solution selling
Account management experience in shared services environment
PHR certification preferred
2+ years HR experience
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top