HR Project Manager
Are you passionate about growing leaders and helping new leaders become successful? If so, Amazon's Executive Development Team would like to hear from you! We are seeking an innovative, driven, analytical and creative Project Manager to lead and develop world class, scalable blended learning solutions for our most senior leaders. The successful candidate will drive the implementation of projects for Executive Development (ED) for all of Amazon; develop a comprehensive project plan for ED project initiatives and ensure all tasks are completed on time for launch; liaise with business groups to gather all onboarding and development relevant information for new ED project initiatives; partner with Training and Operational stakeholders to prepare for launch; monitor and report on project performance; identify areas of potential customer dissatisfaction with content and/or delivery and work with relevant team(s) to constantly improve the customer experience; ensure communication to key stakeholders for new projects flows consistently and efficiently, and scope, plan and develop customer facing material (participant guides, facilitator guides, toolkits) that effectively communicates information and provides clear documentation. The candidate must be skilled at anticipating and resolving problems, managing multiple priorities, and communicating effectively with key senior leaders. This role is based in our Corporate Headquarters in Seattle, Washington.
The ideal candidate will be highly detail and task oriented and comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment.
- B.A. or B.S. in Business or other related field.
- Project Management experience with a proven track record for delivering projects within scope, time and quality.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are crucial, as well as ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, support scope of requirements and prioritize.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills with an ability to determine an appropriate level of detail in line with project milestones.
- Excellent planning, communication and time management skills. Proven ability to build relationships quickly and earn trust of others.
- Proven ability to work on own initiative. Can act decisively, promptly and confidently.
- Previous experience in a center of excellence environment with a healthy balance between customer obsession and the need to adhere to scale solutions.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and meet tight deadlines and to flex and switch from one focus to another depending on what is priority for the business or team at any particular time.
- Proficient stakeholder management skills.
- Project Management Qualification (such as Prince 2 or PMP)
- Proven ability to influence change at all levels within an organization
- Think and act both strategically and tactically
- Data analysis techniques and experience
- Ability to identify metric variances and deliver solutions to address the changes
- Previous experience with web publishing tools (HTML, XML,), Content Management Systems and the ability to learn our in-house tools quickly.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top