- Hyderabad, India
The HR Partner will be based out of BLR and will be supporting multiple technology and Corporate Ops groups . The individual will be responsible for both HR Business Partnering as well creating an engagement framework for employees.
• Partner w/ business on workforce planning and skills assessment
• Review and analyze business unit data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience
• Work with line managers and employees to address all types of employee relations issues ensuring a balance in representing all parties' interests
• Implement/administer/interpret corporate policies/programs/procedures
• Plan, manage and provide continuous improvement to all aspects of the client organization and leadership review process and the strategic objectives therein. This includes both annual and mid-year processes which focus on performance management and talent development.
• Partner with managers to retain, develop and motivate people to achieve their fullest potential.
• Working with business groups assess, create and implement innovative solutions for a variety of employee engagement initiatives within client group
• Provide compensation support including salary planning, approval of salary actions, promotions and job re-leveling
• 3 to 5 years' experience in the areas of HR, L&D or other related areas
• Post graduate degree in HR from a premiere college
• Strong communication skills, ability to work with and influence multiple stakeholders
• Hands-on approach
• Success in creating, driving and program managing effective development, employee relations, retention and reward programs
• Enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
• Ability to identify problems and drive appropriate solutions independently
• Proven understanding of the role and functions of a human resource office within a corporate operations structure
• Proven ability to prioritize tasks and to organize workload to ensure that programs are driven as per plan
• Experience and specific knowledge of human resource theory, functions and practice; performance management systems and employee development
• Exposure to talent analytics - ability to create reports and analyze employee metrics
• Able to travel, as appropriate.
Back to top