At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one.
A day to take a first step. A day to look forwards to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It's your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life. And your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. That's the energy and passion behind Amazon. At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people. Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and we distribute millions of products each year to our loyal customers.
We are looking to hire a talented and committed HR Partner(m/f) to provide HR support to our Fulfillment Center (FC) in Dobroviz, close to Prague. The HR Partner reports to the HR Business Partner.
The HR Partner is an exciting opportunity that will assist in a variety of duties in the Human Resources Department centered around creating a positive environment for employees. This individual must take a hands-on approach and be comfortable communicating with all levels of management and employees, both internal and external to the FC.
As a front line HR representative to the Team Lead and Area Manager client group, the responsibilities of a HR Partner are to:
• Manage complex Associate queries
• Act as a liaison between associates and leadership team to resolve issues
• Coach Team Leads and Area Managers
• Facilitate engagement activities
• Address low risk employee cases and conflict resolutions
• Support investigations
• Execute standard company-wide programs
• Coordinate all temp to hire conversions and direct hire paperwork
• Administration of all filing and HR related paperwork
• Direct additional projects as assigned
• Bachelor's degree or higher
• Previous work experience in Human Resources or Recruitment, ideally within a large scale Customer Service or Operations based environment
• Basic knowledge of Czech employment / labor law
• Fluency in both Czech and English; both verbally and written communication
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding all employee issues and concerns
• Ability to independently handle multiple projects and deadlines, and be flexible to help cover other HR issues as they arise
• Must be available to work overtime, and provide shift-related support
• Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint) and HR systems (e.g. PeopleSoft, Kronos/AT Server, or some time collection system)
• Outstanding interpersonal skills: must display patience, humor and helpfulness at all times front line of employee issues
• Ability to adapt well to and desire to thrive in a fast-paced, growing environment with changing circumstances, direction, and strategy
• Communication in other language is an advantag