HR Contact Center Associate with French and English - Home Office based (Czech Republic)
- Kutná Hora, Czech Republic
Home Office based role - can be performed from any location within Czech Republic
At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one.
It's our job to make bold bets, and we get our energy from inventing on behalf of customers. Success is measured against the possible, not the probable. This is your chance to make history.
Join the HR team for the Regional Shared Services, which supports Amazon across certain EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) Countries. Our team provides a multi-language capability to the internal customers, and is looking for HR Contact Center (Employee Resource Center) Associates with French and English to join the Shared Services Center. Reporting to an ERC Team Manager, the teams act as first point of contact for employees and managers via phone, email and internal case management system by answering Employee's life-cycle queries related to benefits, payroll, leave of absence, data management, onboarding and terminations as well as processing absence reporting requests.
• Receive HR queries in French and English via phone, email or other communication channels and log contacts into the shared service case management system.
• Resolve HR queries by referring to documentation such as frequently asked questions and standard operating procedures and escalate where these cannot be resolved.
• Take ownership of employee contacts ensuring that each contact is accepted and resolved with a high degree of customer focus.
• Identify gaps in the supporting documentation, internal processes and areas where the level of customer service could be improved.
• Communicate effectively both verbally and in written form with employees to explain and resolve queries and concern for the whole employee life-cycle at Amazon.
• Be part of a team that actively seeks employee feedback to improve levels of service.
What we offer:
• Shift working patterns
• Employee referral program bonus
• Life insurance
• Medical care
• Amazon Discount Code
• Possible internal and/or international growth
Home Office Requirements:
• A quiet and private place to work where you will not be disturbed.
• Internet connection from a reliable provider with a speed of at least 20mbps as of Day 1 of your employment.
• Fluent in French and English
• Bachelor's Degree and/or relevant working experience
• Computer literacy (Windows, Microsoft Office, Outlook)
• Customer service experience
• HR Experience
• Call center experience
• Other European languages
• Ability to work in international teams where team members are in different locations and belong to different cultures
• Ability to work with confidential information
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Back to top