About the role:
At Amazon, we are not just looking for people who want to be part of a business, we're searching for people who want to build the business.
As we continue to grow, we need to work as smart as we can to keep all our team members fulfilled, motivated and empowered.
Amazon's robust and innovative Operations Human Resources team enable our associates to bring their best selves to work. We ensure that they stay engaged, grow and develop so that we can continue to delight our customers.
As an HR Operations Admin, you role will directly contribute to providing a great employee experience to our workforce. In this role, you will work on a variety of core HR activities, supporting a large employee population within our continuously growing operational sites.
You will be act as first point of contact for our associates and managers for two locations, therefore traveling will be required. Given that most of our associates work during night shift, it will be required to visit sites during evenings/early mornings on monthly basis.
We offer a fixed term contract of 12 months
Education and/or experience in HR administration • Effective communications skills, including presentation skills. You need to be able to inspire and earn trust with our associates and managers
• Experience using Microsoft Office packages, in particular Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Flexible to travel- the role is responsible for 2 locations
• Highly proficient in both spoken and written Italian language Good Command of English (Common European Framework of Reference B1)
• Analytical skills (able to identify problem and a root cause, work with numbers, data, run metrics and pull reports...)
• Confidentiality and composure when dealing with sensitive data and confidential information
• Able to work independently and autonomously as well as working productively in a team setting
Knowledge of local employment law, employee relations practices and Payroll would be advantageous
• Experience managing HR information systems for data entry and time and attendance monitoring
• Experience dealing with an operational workforce in a similar industry or in Factories sites.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.