At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one.
Join our HR team for our regional Shared Services Hub located in Prague, which will support Amazon across certain EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) Countries. As a member of Amazon's Screening Services team, the Administrator will support our business through the administration of background check and/or medical check programs. The Administrator will manage the day-to-day administration of the checks at Amazon locations in the EMEA region and will also act as a central point of contact for program management, issue resolution and reporting.
• Administer background checks and/or medical checks and provide additional support
• Provide ongoing support to Local HR teams and Employee Services colleagues by improving the overall program, self-service training tools, and monitoring necessary policy and process updates as the program grows
• Respond to system access requests, questions, and troubleshoot program issues on behalf of employees, managers and HR
• Identify areas for improvement and take ownership of implementing changes
• Participate in technical program enhancement projects with HR Systems teams
• Run regular audits to ensure 100% adherence the compliance regulation
• Improve and maintain compliance metrics for HR, Leadership, and business review
• Monitor service level agreements, resolve issues with internal and external service providers
• Develop and conduct on-site and virtual compliance audits, draft audit reports detailing methodology, results, and recommendations
• Assist with new compliance projects as needs arise
• Assist with other HR Transactional work as needs arise
What we offer:
• 5 weeks of vacation
• Public transport reimbursement
• Multi-sport card
• Meal Voucher Card
• Employee referral program bonus
• Life insurance and pension plan
• Varying local discounts e.g. for canteens, cafes etc.
• In house canteen
• Modern office with chill out areas, relax room and activities like football table
• Corporate events and team events
• Possible internal and/or international growth
• Fluent in English and Polish
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent on the job work experience
• 2+ years' experience in a related field
• MS Office experience
• 3-4 years' experience in a related field
• Customer service orientation with ability to serve multiple customers (recruiters, multiple levels of HR business partners and vendors)
• Audit / Compliance experience
• Problem solver, able to troubleshoot issues independently or escalate when necessary - sense of accountability and sound personal judgment
• Proven analytical capabilities, comfortable working with large amounts of data and in developing metrics and reporting
• Ability to independently use MS Excel formulas for reporting
• Able to track high volume activity with exceptional follow through and attention to detail
• Experience working with KPIs and SLAs
• Ability to work in international teams where team members are in different locations and belong to different cultures.
• Ability to work in changing environment
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.