Home Office (Romania) - HR Services Administrator with Italian
- Făgăraș, Romania
This is a home office position - Role can be performed from anywhere within Poland / Czech Republic / Slovakia / Romania.
At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one.
Join our HR team working from your home, which will support Amazon across certain EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) countries. The Hub provides a multi-language capability to our internal customers and, we are looking for HR Administrators. Reporting into an HR Shared Services Team Lead, role holders will provide HR Administration Services and support to our employees.
• Work on and support key employee life cycle processes such as new starters, data management, absence management, transfers and leavers.
• Input, update and maintain all HR related data in a timely manner. Maintain the accuracy of information and key changes as and when necessary and by deadlines as required
• Carry out audits and checks on data changes to ensure accurate and timely payment of the employee population. Maintain, manage and regularly audit all electronic personnel files.
• Participate in the continuous improvement of HR processes.
• Take ownership to Communicate effectively with a high degree of customer focus both verbally and in written form with employees to explain and resolve queries and concerns. This could be via email, phone and chat / instant messaging
Home Office Requirements:
• A quiet and private place to work where you will not be disturbed.
• Internet connection from a reliable provider with a speed of at least 20mbps as of Day 1 of your employment
What we offer:
• Work from home allowance
• Life insurance
• Amazon Discount Code
• Possible internal and/or international growth
• Fluent in Italian and English
• Bachelor degree and/or equivalent work experience
• Computer literacy (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• 2 years of work experience in HR/HR Shared Service Center/ similar role preferred
• Knowledge of HR processes and systems
• Experience working with KPIs and SLAs
• International work or study experience
• Fluency in other EU language
• Ability to work in international teams where team members are in different locations and belong to different cultures.
• Ability to work in changing environment
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Back to top