Head Product and Customer Insights- Amazon Pay
- Bangalore, India
Amazon Pay ( APIPL) is seeking an innovative and highly motivated customer strategy leader to define the payments customer roadmap in India.
This role is to design and implement the customer understanding roadmap to make Amazon Pay the most trusted, convenient and rewarding payment experience for customers and merchants alike .
The leader will inform the customer/merchant input and segmentation strategy to enhance the customer value proposition across product concept evaluation, attribute tradeoffs and marketing input measurement to achieve this goal . The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of tech/digital product user research methods and best practices, along with a nimble, creative and pragmatic approach, and top-notch communication skills.
This position requires the ability to work with the leadership team on distilling customer problem statements from customer anecdotes, industry best practices and business trends as well as the capacity to work quickly while delivering high-quality outputs. This position will work on overlapping projects, so strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task are critical. Amazon is a fast-paced and exciting environment. The ideal candidate will be comfortable with considerable ambiguity and will be able to thrive in a resource-constrained environment.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Define the customer strategy in the 3Year business forecast to deliver on payments vision of being the most trusted , rewarding and convenient payment experience for over 100 MM Indians
- Design and implement the customer understanding roadmap for informing the marketing, product and category customer input prioritizations in short term( quarterly) and long term( annual) planning cycle.
- Own all project scoping, analysis design, data collection, data analysis, recommendations and results presentation.
• Surface actionable findings and influence business decisions always acting as an advocate for customers; drive customer experience improvements across Amazon Pay
-Define and build the competitive benchmarking mechanism across customer and merchant experience , onsite and offsite, ATL and BTL
- Consolidate and evangelize the relevant customer findings through Amazon mechanisms ( PR FAQs, Cause of Error, MBRs) to drive a single customer view across the org
• Partner with senior business and technology leaders for developing project roadmaps, setting priorities, challenging the status quo and driving actions.
• Provide expertise and consult senior managers across the business to drive the short-term and long-term change
12+ years experience in customer strategy/experience/insights delivery across B2C sectors, with focus on Payments and Financial Services.
-Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
-Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
-Hands on experience in leading and executing customer connect and insighting initiatives
MBA from top tier B School
• Experience in an international work environment in areas such as management consulting, product management, internet, technology, retail, consumer goods or research firms.
• Demonstrated history in leadership roles with direct management of a team(s), with a track record of developing and promoting direct reports
• Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, excellent attention to detail, and good business acumen
• Excellent communicator, both written and verbal, with experience in facilitation across all levels; skilled at addressing both large and small audiences across multiple leadership levels and functions
• Communication skills (including experience reviewing results with senior management and working in a global team setting) a plus
Back to top