Head of Vendor Management Shoes
- Chiari, Italy
Amazon.com strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. The fashion category at Amazon in Germany that consists of Apparel, Shoes and Accessories (Jewelry, Luggage, Watches) is aiming to be a one-stop destination for head-to-toe style that can be counted on to offer customers an unprecedented range of quality products.
We are seeking creative, goal-oriented and highly entrepreneurial people to join our exciting and fast-paced team for leading Shoes Germany business under our category leader. We are focused on growing and developing a big assortment of brands and providing easy access to fashion, with the best possible shopping experience for our fashion customers. Our team is growing and if you are keen on fashion, e-commerce and career growth, an opportunity with the fashion category at Amazon in Germany may be a great match!
The role requires being a key advocate for the category within Amazon - building a world-class discovery and purchase experience for customers, expanding selection, and generally helping to define, shape and execute long-term strategic initiatives. The successful candidate (m/f/d) will have experience working with external vendors in areas such as strategic planning and contract negotiations; experience working with technical teams to build innovative, new technology; and excellent verbal and written communication skills. Keys to success also include a strong interest in the footwear industry, the desire to create a unique and compelling customer experience, and a passion for retail.
For this position, we expect:
• Experience with P&L responsibility
• Experience with vendor negotiations, pricing and promotion, inventory management, and product development
• Demonstrated data-driven decision making or quantitative analysis skills
• Strong negotiation skills
• Experience in managing high-performing teams
• Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
Further qualifications would be a plus:
• Proficient in Excel and SQL
• Experience leading complex projects through multiple life cycles
• Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
• Ability to estimate project cost and return on investment
• High attention to detail, comfortable with "hands-on" management of tasks, and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application. Please submit your online application including your CV and covering letter in English.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation or any other assistance, please let the recruiting team know and they will support you with the necessary actions throughout the interview process.
Did you know that Amazon is offering various jobs in part-time? If you want to apply, please filter for "part-time" in the job type search section on amazon.jobs.
Back to top