Do you enjoy beating ambitious targets? Do you love working in a number-driven, rapidly changing business environment? Are you excited about selling cloud computing products and services in Taiwan? If your answer is yes, please come and join the largest and most successful cloud computing company in the world!
As Taiwan Head of Commercial Sales, AWS Tech Sales, you will be a proud member of Amazon Web Service (AWS), one of the leading cloud computing company. AWS is currently comprised of a full range of cloud computing products such as EC2, RDS, S3 and all the business are rapidly expanding. Joining the AWS Tech Sales team means partnering with a dynamic and creative team who set a high bar for innovation and success in a fast-paced and changing environment.
We are looking for a smart, enthusiastic, hard-working and creative candidate to join our AWS Technical Sales Team. Our mission is to create a best-in-class cloud computing platform where customers will discover, research and buy from the largest selection of genuine and high-quality cloud computing products and services.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Drive revenue and market share.
• Meet or exceed revenue targets.
• Develop and execute against a comprehensive territory plan.
• Coach and develop sales team to make them successful.
• Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services.
• Accelerate customer adoption.
• Maintain a robust sales pipeline & reporting.
• Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption.
• Possess the technical ability to explain (not implement) Cloud Computing, infrastructure solutions (Server, Storage, DC Services) & Internet architectures (firewalls, load balancers, etc).
• Develop customer case studies and PR stories within the territory.
• Manage contract negotiations.
• Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
• Develop account plan for key accounts and territory.
• Ensure customer satisfaction (managing pre-sales and post sales customer experience).
• Expect moderate travel within the region
• The right person will possess 15+ years of experience in IT sales, business development, or consulting and at least 5 years in the management of a sales team.
• Experience working with hyperscale cloud service provider overseeing entire sales process (pre-sale, pipeline creation, project landing, post-sale services).
• Technical sales background with solutions and IT services to IT industry, SMB customers, startups or state-owned enterprise, with direct field experience in working with enterprise accounts across assigned territory.
• Would have consistently exceeded quota and key performance metrics
• Demonstrated ability to engage and influence C-level executives
• Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences
• Technical understanding in the areas of cloud computing, web services and enterprise software
• Strong verbal and written communications skills, both English and Mandarin Chinese, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
• Extensive customer & contact network
• Knowledgeable about inside sales, as well as interfacing with partner and field marketing peers.
• A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus.
• Strong leadership skills, outcome oriented thinking.
• Extensive customer network.
• Cloud Industry experience and knowhow
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an interpreter or any support on-site, please inform our team.