Head of Training & Certification Services, EMEA Emerging Markets
- Munich, Germany
To meet the growing demand for AWS Services across the globe, the business needs exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you have excellent organizational and communication skills, a passion for working in a fast paced, dynamic environment and a desire to provide exceptional customer service, it's time to speak with you!
This is the opportunity to join AWS, working in this highly visible role, leading the EMEA Emerging Markets Training and Certification team and directly supporting the goal of driving both customer adoption of the AWS platform and skilling the market. To achieve this goal you would collaborate actively across all parts of AWS. This is a great opportunity to build a business in a rapidly growing company. The Training & Certification Leader will be responsible for the highly diverse EEM territories which include Middle East, Africa and Central & Eastern Europe.
The successful candidate will have excellent business, communication and management skills, along with good business development experience, ideally in the IT Training sector.
- Lead and grow a talented diverse team of Business Development Managers (BDM's) selling training & certification services to AWS customers
- Ensure training is an enabler on all AWS deals
- Partner closely with the AWS Sales leadership team to ensure that the EEM Training & Certification organization adds value and is well-aligned with business goals
- Partner with the sales teams to ensure all Training & Certification engagements are compliant with AWS terms and conditions
- Engage with clients, Account Managers and BDM's to determine training requirements and build detailed training proposals to accelerate adoption of AWS services.
- Develop team capacity and skills to drive larger transformation plans for customers, including activities that support change management
- Ensure flawless execution of training plans
- Collaborate with other AWS business units to develop and support local proliferation initiatives
- Lead the efforts of the Training & Certification team and other AWS groups to plan and deliver initiatives that close the Cloud skills gap across the EEM markets
- Create & nurture Training Partnerships in the EEM, supporting them to drive business.
- Evangelize AWS Training & Certification at company and industry events.
- Build & maintain a pipeline of training opportunities and provide regular forecasts.
- Prepare and deliver business reviews to senior management.
- Ensure availability of resources is aligned with demand
- Achieve KPI's for EEM Training & Certification
- Extensive sales, technical & pre-sales experience, preferably in the IT industry.
- Experience managing an Education services P&L. Financial Management; able to effectively manage Cost, Revenue and Margin
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience managing large scale customer projects
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Experience engaging and presenting to senior executives (CXO level)
- Strong commercial experience and business acumen
- Significant experience managing sales and delivery teams
- Experience leading a team of sales and technical professionals
- Experience of managing a services team/organization within a large company
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services or Cloud Computing concepts
- BA/BS Degree or Equivalent Experience
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy/eu ) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates
Back to top