Head of Global Training Delivery
This leader will be responsible for growing the Global Training and Certification Business. AWS is rapidly expanding its geographic footprint and revenue share across the globe and requires a strong leader to create and execute a Training and Certification strategy that supports business growth across APAC, China, Japan, EMEA and America's. Responsibilities include identifying, planning and delivering Training and Certification Programs for AWS Partner and Customer Audiences
- Build and execute Training and Certification growth strategy in alignment with AWS Global Training and Certification strategy
- Manage, develop, and grow training delivery organization
- Develop business partnerships with the Partner and Sales organization to develop and grow Training business.
- Collaborate with sales and partner teams to define training plans for Partner and Customer Audiences
- Work with Partner team to source, develop and manage Training Partnerships to scale AWS training capacity
- Influence the development of courses required for all audiences and provide input into the build and rollout of training and enablement infrastructure
- Negotiate contracts with Authorized Training Partners
- Work with Customers to develop customized training plans and contracts
- Work with Management and Finance teams to determine pricing models and discounting structures
- Hire and develop a core set of Trainers for Train-the-Trainer activities.
- Manage both Sales and Technical Teams ensuring that they are developed and utilized across AWS products and services
- Work with marketing organization to develop a marketing strategy including web and social media.
- Develop scorecard and metrics dashboards for reporting purposes
- MBA preferred; BA/BS Degree with Equivalent Experience minimum
- 15+ years Management Experience with progressively increasing scope of responsibility
- 5+ years Managing Education Organizations Supporting Internal, Partner and Customers
- Experience Managing an Education P&L: Financial Management able to effectively manage Cost, Revenue and Margin
- Experience Managing New Hire Programs for Sales and Services Roles
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Education Channel Management Experience
" Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation."
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top