Do you want to take an active role in shaping the future of movies, television, and digital video? Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching? Prime Video provides content to reach millions of Amazon customers on the Amazon Video service. We're a high energy, fast growth business excited to have the opportunity to shape new ways for content providers to reach their audiences. We need your passion, critical thinking, and innovative ideas to help continue to deliver on our ambitious goals.
Prime Video is looking for its Head of Global Policy to join our Video Compliance and Classification team, which helps ensure safety, customer trust, and compliance of Prime Video content. As the Head of Global Policy, you will be responsible for setting the strategy and maintaining our Global Content Policy. You will manage a team of highly efficient Policy Managers, and coordinate with Legal, Public Relations, public Policy, Engineering, and PV Business teams to preserve customer Trust and Safety. You'll do fast-paced policy research, support escalation management, design audits, and draft thoughtful policy proposals. You will present policy proposals to stakeholders and leadership.
• Experience in content policy, public policy, policy communications, compliance, safety or legal, informing product decisions with an emphasis on the technology industry.
• Ability to work at a fast pace dealing with ambiguity, using sound judgment to drive strategy, actions and results.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills - As part of your application, you will complete a written policy proposal exercise.
• Experience engaging with internal and external stakeholders to drive solutions from concept to implementation for complex problems.
• Demonstrated experience in cross-functional collaboration, consensus-building and problem-solving, in demanding environments.
• People management experience.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent industry experience.
• Master's Degree or an equivalent of 10+ years of experience in content policy, public policy, policy communications, compliance, safety or legal.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.