Head of Enterprise Sales - West (西日本)
- Osaka, Japan
Head of Enterprise Sales - Western Japan (西日本)
Location: Osaka, Japan
Amazon Web Services (AWS) offers a complete set of infrastructure and application services that enable companies of all sizes to run virtually everything in the cloud: from enterprise applications and big data projects to social games and mobile apps. AWS in the Western Japan area has an incredible opportunity to grow our engagement with some of the world's largest and most well-known enterprises.
Would you like to lead a team focused on driving adoption of Amazon Web Services within mid and large sized enterprises in the Western Japan? Do you have the business savvy and the technical sales background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider?
Enterprises have unique challenges and require transformation to continue to invent new value propositions, improve their ability to compete, adapt their processes and augment their customer experience.
As the Head of Enterprise Sales of Western Japan area you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology. Your responsibilities will include building and managing a highly talented sales team focused on driving adoption and market penetration.
The ideal candidate will possess a technology sales management background that enables them to lead a team of experienced sales representatives with engagements at the CXO level. They should also be a self-starter who is prepared to own, define, develop and execute account plans and consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Drive revenue and market share in Western Japan area
• Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets
• Develop and execute comprehensive account plans
• Build and manage the large and mid-sized enterprise team
• Ensure customer satisfaction
• Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
• Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption
• Manage contract negotiations
• Expect moderate travel
• Deep technology related sales or business development experience with mid / large sized enterprises
• 10+ years of technology related sales management or business development experience
• Strong leadership skills and experience leading a team of sellers focusing on enterprise accounts
• A solid understanding of digital transformation and the nature of disruption and a track record of delivering (or influencing, advising senior stakeholders in the delivery of) disruptive digital implementations.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills (Japanese: Mandatory, English : reporting level)
• BA/BS degree
• Substantial progressive years of technology related sales management experience
• Prior experience of working in a technology company
• Experience in building and managing a high performing acquisition team
• Previous cloud knowledge
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Back to top