Head of Engagement Marketing - Amazon Music Europe
- London, United Kingdom
Imagine being a part of an agile team where your ideas reach millions of consumers worldwide. Picture working on cutting-edge consumer-facing products, where every single team member is a critical voice in the decision-making process. Envision being able to leverage the resources of a Fortune-500 company within the atmosphere of a start-up. Welcome to Amazon Music, where ideas are born and come to life as Amazon Music Unlimited, Amazon Music Prime, Amazon Music Free and more. Everyone on our team has a meaningful impact on product features, new directions in streaming, and customer engagement.
We are looking for a highly creative, analytical and results-oriented Senior Manager, Head of Customer Engagement to help scale engagement and retention initiatives across Amazon Music tiers in Europe, working across Amazon teams, influencing and leading partners and the Engagement team to think big, invent and simplify, and deliver on project roadmaps.
This role will manage a team of +10 marketers in Europe, with the responsibility of driving customer engagement and retention for all our tiers, adoption of product features and discoverability of available content (podcasts, new releases, playlists, livestreams). A successful candidate for this role will have experience leading and developing high performing teams, will be independent, creative problem-solver with great business acumen and analytical skills, with the ability to lead multiple teams and projects simultaneously, while managing competing deadlines. You will have strong marketing, program management and stakeholder management skills, with the ability to work independently under time constraints to deliver results. Given the complexity of the role, it will also be important to be operationally strong managing a large number of relationships, dependencies, and timelines across many teams.
In this role, you will:
• Use significant expertise, business acumen and data insights to define the marketing strategy, develop and oversee the implementation of new opportunities to deliver strong long-term results for customer engagement and retention.
• Analyse and communicate marketing performance, using analytical insights to create actionable strategies to support customer growth and engagement.
• Work with technology and cross-organization partner teams to identify and scope new capabilities needed to support and accelerate marketing programs to drive trial, engagement and retention, ensuring we can optimize CX and create scalable solutions.
• Lead the team to test, develop and share best practices in marketing campaigns across multiple channels and geographies.
• Makes trade-offs: business opportunity vs. resources vs. long term results.
• Actively mentor and develop others
• Bachelor's degree with extendive relevant experience
• Experience managing a team
• Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
• Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Obsession for driving a best-in-class experience for customers
• Proven track record of successfully delivering cross-functional projects
• Experience in, and understanding of, the entertainment industry, preferably within Podcasts or Music.
• Fluency in one of those languages besides English (German, Spanish, French, Italian)
• Experience with digital products and interactive entertainment
• Experience in multi-territory campaign management
Back to top