Prime Video Living Room Devices team is looking for a dynamic and innovative marketing professional to lead our global campaign and brand marketing efforts. This includes leading mass marketing campaigns with device partners, on-device campaigns, the re-evaluation and development of brand positioning, messaging, and measurement methodology. The ideal candidate must have in-depth experience building and leading a team that produces global campaigns, including experience in customer journey marketing, content marketing, creative management and digital tactics, execution/optimization and reporting. The person who fills this role should also be experienced in working closely with global marketing leaders, managing agencies and working cross functionally with key groups such as product marketing, partner marketing, communications, business development, etc.
• Lead a team of marketing professionals that plans and delivers integrated global campaigns, including campaign and brand marketing managers.
• Facilitate marketing campaign prioritization in collaboration with internal stakeholders and regional brand teams
• Obtain input and work closely with global teams to understand campaign needs and ensure global campaigns support global goals and develop campaigns that deliver against input goals.
• Lead pitching and execution of co-branded campaigns with living room device partners.
• Drive the annual campaign planning process to determine strategy, budget and timeline for next year's campaigns.
• Drive in-depth review of each campaign to determine opportunities for improvement and optimization.
• Test and refine new marketing approaches and partnerships with OEMs and MVPDs.
• Develop and deliver campaign reporting model, and support needs to report on campaign progress to multiple internal stakeholder teams.
• Obtain input from global team on campaign deployment and share best practices with other geo teams.
• 10+ years of professional non-internship marketing experience
• 5+ years of experience directly managing others
• Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
• Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
• Experience driving direction and alignment with cross-functional teams
• Experience directly managing teams
• Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal to senior leadership
• 4+ years partner marketing management experience working with external partners
• Strong written skills
• Lead cross-functional teams to deliver partnerships and projects on time.
• Conduct business and financial analysis, including forecasting, monitoring, and reporting
• You are a self-starter and can juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic and often ambiguous environment
• Superior communication and analytical skills, including strong ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems
• High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
• An entrepreneurial drive, prove ability to influence others
• Strong analytic and quantitative skills - ability to use data to develop and measure marketing programs
• Track record of performance excellence
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.