Head of AEX CX
- Seattle, WA
At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Amazon's Customer Service (CS) organization is looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to help define the customer experience, and develop the expansion planning needs for the CS Customer Experience (CX) program team and operations network supporting Amazon's customers across the Americas Emerging region.
This Senior Manager, Americas Emerging will be working with the Consumer and Operations Product and Tech teams in order to deliver a high-quality customer experience within a rapidly expanding geography. The role is highly collaborative requiring close alignments upstream and downstream on initiatives such as customer experience roadmaps, to include the identification, prioritization, and execution. This person will work with business teams on expansion plans, CX definitions, improvement of programs, and concessions reduction priorities. The position will also manage a team of customer experience program and project managers in order to continuously improve the customer experience.
• Identify customer experience improvement opportunities and develop product/ tech capabilities roadmaps
• Influence multiple teams across the company, both Corporate and field
• Gain the trust of all key stakeholders on the business and operations teams and provide guidance to meet customer experience and operational goals
• Proactively identify opportunities for innovation and invention, pilot the best ideas, and then implement broadly if proven to be advantageous
• Drive process improvements and keep pace with our growth
• Actively and effectively network with the other teams, including Retail, Transportation, and all the CS support functions
• Support Development of strategies and programs that improve the competitive position and profitability of the organization
• Lead and participate in business executive leadership meetings
• Regularly report out to the senior leadership and key stakeholders in an effective and concise manner
• Ensure timely implementation of CS improvements that are launched in other OUs (e.g., Amazon.com)
• Ensure a consistent customer experience for all languages served in each OU.
• Manage a team of CX Program Managers
• Effectively partner and build productive working relationships with direct reports, operations, peers, senior leadership, stakeholders and other departments
• Play a critical role in building management depth by providing guidance and mentoring to all levels of leadership within their organizational units, as well as serving as an outstanding role model
• Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with Amazon's policies and procedures; additional responsibilities include interviewing, training and motivating managers; planning, assigning and directing work; rewarding and disciplining managers; and facilitating effective conflict resolution.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 10+ years of experience in leadership positions
• 7+ years of experience in project/program/product management
• Experience managing (directly or through a matrix relationship) a customer experience team and customer service network
• Demonstrated experience in successfully launching new projects
• Demonstrated experience leading a Customer Experience team or a Program Management organization
• Masters or advanced degree in business or/ and quantitative field is prefered (i.e., math, statistics, engineering, or science)
• Lean/Six sigma experience
• Previous experience with international businesses is strongly preferred
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top