Imagine being a part of an agile team where your ideas reach millions of consumers worldwide. Picture working on cutting-edge consumer-facing products, where every single team member is a critical voice in the decision-making process. Envision being able to leverage the resources of a Fortune-500 company within the atmosphere of a start-up. Welcome to Amazon Music, where ideas are born and come to life as Amazon Music Unlimited, Amazon Music Prime, Amazon Music Free and more. Everyone on our team has a meaningful impact on product features, new directions in streaming, and customer acquisition.
We are looking for a highly creative, analytical and results-oriented Manager, Head of Customer Acquisition to help scale growth initiatives across Amazon Music tiers in Latin America, working across Amazon teams, influencing and leading partners and the Acquisition team to think big, invent and simplify, and deliver on project roadmaps across paid, earned, and owned channels to acquire new customers.
This role will manage a growing team, with the responsibility of driving customer acquisition across all of our service tiers. A successful candidate for this role will have experience in acquisition marketing ranging across search marketing, digital display advertising, heavily focused on owned and operated channels, and social media performance marketing. This role will be responsible for standing up new acquisition marketing programs, testing aggressively, and prioritizing initiatives to scale acquisition marketing efforts.
Candidate should also have experience leading and developing high-performing teams, will be independent, creative problem-solver with great business acumen and analytical skills, with the ability to lead multiple teams and projects simultaneously, while managing competing deadlines. You will have strong marketing, program management and stakeholder management skills, with the ability to work independently under time constraints to deliver results. Given the complexity of the role, it will also be important to be operationally strong managing a large number of relationships, dependencies, and timelines across many teams. Success in this role requires a strong bias for action, and the ability to execute daily at the highest level.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop the acquisition marketing strategy for Amazon Music owned and operated channels and partner with global teams to develop paid marketing initiatives.
• Lead a team of acquisition marketers focused on owned and paid channels.
• Manage and execute new customer acquisition campaigns.
• Leverage data to analyze and optimize programs.
• Strong analytical approach to acquisition funnel metrics measurement and campaign performance.
• Reporting on progress against goals and relevant marketing metrics.
• Liaise with international teams to share best practices and testing plans.
• Innovate and implement test and learn strategies, implement ongoing improvements and invest in areas that drive scalable results.
• Own key business metrics, support in-depth business reviews and present to senior executives.
• Makes trade-offs: business opportunity vs. resources vs. long-term results.
• Actively mentor and develop others.
• 5+ years of acquisition marketing experience.
• Bachelor's degree with extensive relevant experience.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to plan strategically, but stay on top of tactical execution.
• Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements.
• Analyze and communicate marketing performance, using analytical insights to create actionable strategies to support customer growth.
• Work with technology and cross-organization partner teams to identify and scope new capabilities needed to support and accelerate marketing programs to drive trial and conversion, ensuring we can optimize CX and create scalable solutions.
• Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data.
• Strong analytic and quantitative skills ability to use data to develop and optimize marketing programs.
• Experience hiring and managing a team.
• Fluency in Portuguese and English.
• Experience in, and understanding of, the entertainment industry, preferably within Music or Podcasts.
• Fluency in Spanish.
• Experience with digital products and interactive entertainment.
• Experience in multi-territory campaign management.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Vet. Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.