Hardware Development Engineer
- Seoul, South Korea
As a Hardware Development Engineer you will be responsible for the electrical design of consumer electronic products. We are looking for candidates who thrive in a fast paced start-up like environment. In your lead role you will be the owner of all aspects of EE hardware design including, circuit/board design and validation. To be successful you need to be highly motivated and detail oriented while showing highest standards of responsibilities.
• MSEE with at least 5 years of experience or BSEE with at least 10 years of experience in consumer product design
• At least 4 years of experience of leading and working with ODM/OEMs for all stages of product development
• At least 5 years of experience with system-level design including circuit design, system bring-up, integration, and debug
• Experience with low-power circuit design, DC/DC converters, power management methods, audio circuit design, and analog design
• Experience with processor architecture, digital circuit design and various communications protocols such as I2C, UART, SPI, USB, MIPI, I2S, etc.
• Experience with mixed-signal board-level design
• Experience developing robust designs for ESD/EMI immunities and RF de-sensitization
• Experience integrating RF technologies such as WIFI, BT, GPS, etc.
• Experience leading and driving design development from schematic capture, PCB layout through assembly
• Experience partnering with software teams to define and implement firmware, drivers and algorithms
• Strong interpersonal skills and capability to manage and drive various cross-functional team members
• Understanding of high speed design and noise suppression techniques. Hands on experience with signal integrity tools is a plus
• Experience in designing products for wireless networks (GSM, UMTS, LTE), GPS, WiFi and Bluetooth wireless systems
• Strong communication and documentation skills and ability to operate autonomously
• Complete understanding of manufacturing process including DFM and DFT for consumer products
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top