Hardware Development Engineer
Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products. Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV and Amazon Echo.
What will you help us create?
As part of a project team you will work alongside Senior Sensor and Electrical Engineers; driving supporting the selection, design, debug, validation and optimization of sensors in products. You will be involved in projects from concept through production, gaining exposure to the complete design lifecycle. You will also support engineering builds gaining experience with high volume manufacturing.
- Sensor selection, validation and integration.
- Review layout and schematic design.
- Validate hardware and debug issues.
- Develop automated test tools (labview, HPVEE).
- Travel to support engineering builds.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electrical Engineering or related field.
- 0-1 + years of experience plus practical lab experience.
- Embedded systems projects.
- Analog and digital skills with embedded systems experience.
- Schematic design and debug skills.
- Ability to travel internationally.
- Master's degree preferred.
- Strong analytical skills.
Lab126, part of the Amazon.com, Inc. group of companies and is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top