Hardware Development Engineer
We're working on the future. If you are seeking an iterative fast-paced environment where you can drive innovation, apply state-of-the-art technologies to solve extreme-scale real world delivery challenges, and provide visible benefit to end-users, this is your opportunity.
Come work on the Amazon Prime Air Team!
We're looking for an outstanding Engineer who combines superb technical, research and analytical capabilities with a demonstrated ability to get the right things done quickly and effectively. This person must be comfortable working with a team of top-notch developers and collaborating with our research teams. We're looking for someone who innovates and loves solving hard problems! You will work hard, have fun, and of course, make history!
Export Control License: This position may require a deemed export control license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Placement is contingent on Amazon's ability to apply for and obtain an export control license on your behalf.
- Bachelor's Degree in EE or related field and 3+ years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with hardware/software integration and real time systems.
- Strong Mathematical/Statistical/Physics fundamentals.
- Proficiency with industry standard PCB design tools (schematic capture & layout).
- Proficiency in firmware development/programming languages such as C/C++ & Assembly.
- Experience building complex hardware/embedded systems for aerospace or similar applications that have been successfully delivered to customers at scale.
- Knowledge of embedded engineering practices & patterns for the full software/hardware/networks development life cycle, including standards, reviews, CM, build processes, regression testing and operations.
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through rapid prototyping/iteration to actual launch and SLA-driven operations
- Experience in communicating with end users, technical & business teams and management to collect requirements, describe product features and refine technical designs.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top