GTM Specialist (Business Development) - Amazon Connect, ANZ
- Sydney, Australia
Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the IT industry? Amazon Web Services (AWS) is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for a world-class candidate. As the ANZ GTM Specialist, Productivity Applications- Amazon Connect, within our ANZ Channels & Alliances business function, you will be responsible for driving awareness, pipeline and ultimately adoption of the core grouping of CX products in ANZ - namely Amazon Connect - working closely with ISV Partners primarily Salesforce and Tier 1 Amazon Connect Consulting Partners. In this role, you will also develop and execute partner go-to-market programs that result in new customer acquisition, increased pipeline and revenue for AWS services, as well as scaling the expansion of existing customer project deployments.
Amazon Connect has transformed the Contact-Center-As-A-Service ("CCaaS") market worldwide, combining the power of Amazon's own internally developed and proven customer service platform with other AWS services such as Amazon Lex, AWS Lambda, Amazon Polly, Amazon Transcribe, Amazon Comprehend, Amazon Pinpoint, Amazon Forecast and Amazon Personalise. To meet the strong customer demand, we have created and continue to develop an ecosystem of technology and consulting partners to help us deliver the best possible solutions to customers.
By establishing and growing business and technical relationships, and managing the day-to-day interactions with these Tier 1 partners, you will be responsible for driving new revenue growth, increased market adoption and the expansion of the partners AWS aligned portfolio. The ideal candidate will possess both a business/sales background that enables them development forward thinking initiatives, which drive net new scale adoption of AWS services. S/he is expected to not only create and conceptualize ANZ-wide programs but also be able to manage the execution through partners. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build strong industry relationships. This person is an influencer by nature and must be seen as someone the partners are eager to engage with and have a strong hands on approach.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Be the CCaaS ANZ partner ecosystem subject-matter expert (SME) for this technology segment, including a knowledge of (and ideally, existing relationships with) our Tier 1 technology and consulting partners that are critical to customer adoption and success for predefined goals and objectives.
• Working closely with AWS Sales, Partners Solutions Architects, Partner Management, Business Development, Marketing, Engineering and Professional Services counterparts, lead the ANZ CCaaS partner strategy, development and execution plan.
• Work closely with Partner Managers to build executive level relationships within the top target accounts in order to gain senior commitment to focus partner solutions and/or consulting offerings on customer success with AWS services.
• Work closely with the AWS Partner Network team, AWS Sales Leaders, and the Global CCaaS Segment and Programs Leader to design and execute go-to-market programs that have clear and measurable ROI models and metrics.
• Align closely and share goals with partner development managers and partner sales managers in order to maximize the revenue driven through and with the prioritized CCaaS APN partners in ANZ.
• Co-develop and deliver enablement programs that allow ecosystem partners to deepen their skills and proficiency in AWS CCaaS services. Work with cross functional groups, including Partner Core, Professional Services and Partner Solution Architects, to support the development and delivery of reusable business and technical enablement content for partners.
• Represent the AWS CCaaS ANZ Tier 1 Partner strategy to our internal and external stakeholders.
• Prepare and give business reviews to AWS senior leaders on the breadth, depth and performance of the ANZ CCaaS Tier 1 Partners.
• Work with Partners and AWS Partner Marketing teams to co-create and build Partner customer case studies and references.
• 10+ years of channel and alliances partner development, business development, and/or enterprise account management experience, with at least 3-years in an ANZ.
• Prior experience in developing new partner ecosystem solutions and driving innovative go-to-market programs with measurable revenue results.
• Consistent track record of exceeding key performance metrics, including partner sell-with and sell-through revenue goals, resourcefully leveraging a wide variety of cross-functional teams.
• Strong executive communication skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences of both internal and external business and technical experts.
• Strong technical and business acumen, with proven experience in effective teaming with sales, solutions architects, engineering, marketing and professional services cross-functional team members.
• Ability to think and work creatively to develop unique value propositions and go-to-market programs to optimize the leverage from a partner ecosystem.
• Demonstrated expertise in contact center (especially cloud contact center) industry trends and solutions, along with prior experience working with the top technology and consulting partners in the CCaaS market segment in ANZ.
• Prior start-up experience, in addition to global technology provider experience, as a leader focused on CCaaS solutions and global ecosystem development with a variety of channel and alliance partner types and programs.
What are the expected key deliverables for this position in the first year
• Demonstrate a number of successful CX wins and referenceable use cases for our Tier 1 Technology and Consulting Partners - in the ANZ market.
• Be seen by the field sales team as a trusted partner, and domain expert
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status
Back to top