GSI Partner Enablement Manager (PEM)
- Tokyo, Japan
Amazon Web Services provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world. To meet the growing demand for AWS Services across the globe, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you have excellent organizational and communication skills, a passion for working in a fast paced, dynamic environment and a desire to provide exceptional customer service, we'd like to speak with you! Here's your chance to join our Training & Certification team working in the highly visible role of Partner Enablement Manager.
The successful candidate will possess the ability to take the initiative to complete complex tasks and projects quickly and autonomously, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, switch gears at a moment's notice, and take effective action without having to know the total picture. This role will be pivotal in supporting the AWS training of our Global System Integrator (GSI) partners in the AWS Partner Network (APN), which is the global partner program. It is focused on helping partners build a successful AWS-based business by providing great business, technical, professional services, marketing, and GTM support. This role will focus on the skills development and training plans for these APN partners.
• Define, develop, and execute strategic, programmatic and scalable training plans for GSIs with a goal to help them build and expand their practices around AWS.
• Evaluate effectiveness and propose adjustments to training plans delivered to improve performance and ensure partner and AWS objectives are met.
• Increase the number of AWS certified and accredited partner individuals, individuals trained, and deliver against training goals within AWS's GSI Partner Community.
• Proactively collaborate with the AWS Partner Organization and capture requirements in the region that can be developed into scalable training programs or courses; be a champion for the GSI's skills and training asks both within the partner training team and Training and Certification organization.
• Establish business and technical relationships within the GSIs to define and launch GSI specific training programs, and drive adoption of such programs.
• Analytical capability to understand key trends in the region across the GSI community. Working with the partner leaders in the region to establish training plans and curriculum that will help drive customer satisfaction and partner revenue, while considering the global nature of GSI engagements.
• Use data analytics and reporting to make business decisions and coordinate schedules for ILT events, manage event planning, working closely with partner teams.
• Gain a comprehensive knowledge of Partner training programs, T&C (Training and Certification) training offerings, course roadmap, funding programs, Partner programs, and course objective/overview to be a trusted advisor to partners.
• Drive awareness of new or updated Partner training information for AWS Partner facing teams and AWS Partner community through established platforms.
• Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team regarding progress and roadblocks to establishing and executing on the programs.
• Drive and manage complex stakeholder interlock.
This position can be located in Seattle, WA, Bay Area, CA, or an East Coast AWS Corp. office
• Minimum of 7 years of experience in sales, consulting or client engagement
• Recent experience (last 5 years) in a multinational technology company.
• Previous experience working closely with or working at a GSI
• 5 years' cloud technology sales or distributed computing and relating back to curriculum
• 5 years' comprehensive knowledge on data to provide analytics in making business decisions
• 5+ years demonstrated project management skills across multiple projects
Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Experience in sales, sales enablement or organizational coaching.
• Experience in learning and development or enablement-related position
• Experience in Partner or Channel enablement or training
• Experience in reading reports in Tableau or other Business Intelligence systems
Back to top