Amazon Appstore is looking for a creative, self-motivated, enthusiastic graphic designer with a sense of humor. This person will work across multiple Amazon departments and external developers.
The candidate should have the ability to deliver high-quality, clean designs based on existing style guides and brand guidelines in a fast-paced production environment for Amazon Appstore. This position requires strong organizational skills, digital expertise, typographic skills and acute attention to detail. The ability to manage multiple projects and communicate with key stakeholders is essential. As a key member of the Appstore Consumer Marketing Team, the precision that you bring will continually raise the bar in quality, efficiency and workflow. The position can be based in Irvine or Seattle.
- College education from a design institute or university with a degree focused within VXD, Graphic Design, Art Direction
- Qualified candidates should have at least 2 years of professional experience (Freelance, in-house, agency, etc.)
- Portfolio with strong Visual Design examples that exemplify ownership in branding and lifestyle
- Ability to create all types of visual content in Adobe Creative Suite
- VFX and Animation skills a plus
- Prior mobile and/or gaming experience
- Advertising experience
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top