GM, Machine Learning Services
- Palo Alto, CA
Interested in Machine Learning and AI? Our team's mission is to make machine learning easy, stronger, and universal. We do this by developing managed ML services (SageMaker), unmanaged ML services (Deep Learning AMIs/Containers), data labeling services (Ground Truth/A2I), and Inference services (Neo, EI). We also develop custom algorithms, frameworks, and ML tools.
We are seeking a Sr Manager for our Software Development team. In this role it will be your job to help drive ML engineering and strategy for our existing products as well as AWS as a whole. You are also expected to develop and grow the software engineers on your team as well, and be a role model for Amazon LPs.
Strong technical skill and experience doing machine learning is preferred. Our customers are strongly technical and the solutions we build for them are strongly coupled to technical feasibility.
If you are ready for the challenge, come and help us design the future.
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon's culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust
• 10+ years of software development experience
• 5+ years managing engineers
• 2+ years experience managing teams
• 2+ years of machine learning experience
• Experience building machine learning platforms
• Experience as a machine learning scientist or applied data scientist
• Experience in both small (less than $1M/year) and large (more than $1B/year) products
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
Back to top