Global Workforce Systems Manager
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Our mission in Transaction Risk Management Services ("TRMS") is to make Amazon.com the safest place to shop online. The TRMS team safeguards the order pipelines; monitoring, tracking, and managing risk to ensure long-term buyer satisfaction.
As a World Wide Workforce Systems Manager you will be leading high performing program managers who are the bridge between the technology teams and the operations team to implement effective and efficient investigator tools to align with our mission. You will also be leading the Global Command Center PM team who are the owners for driving long term initiatives/projects and lead daily governance mechanisms to ensure our single most important vision of meeting service standards for WW TRMS investigations is achieved. As a global leader you will be the front face for Workforce to interface with critical stakeholders such as engineering, machine learning scientist, operations, and training and technology teams to help TRMS effectively scale with the fast paced growth of the Amazon business.
More specifically, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following functions:
- Manage a team of WF PMs and support worldwide network of business units, and operational centers. Continuously builds network of talent inside and outside of company. Describes the strategic importance of the department's vision inside and outside of team. Sets and articulates expectations around leadership behavior for team; models behavior that exemplifies Amazon Leadership Principles. Sets and balances goals across team, optimizing performance against department goals and employee development. Is an effective coach and provides feedback to direct reports to help develop talent and support career development. Demonstrates and differentiates performance and leadership across multiple levels and is able to apply to hiring decisions. Creates mechanisms to quickly on-board new talent to the organization; mentors others
- Will be required to define strategies involving production and customer interaction platforms, operational contact routing, automatic investigation, telephony systems, and workforce management; evaluating improvement options; Able to define metrics, goals, and strategic direction across functional area(s) in support of overall group vision. Leads projects/initiatives and champions projects within and outside of organization or region; influences all participants when driving projects to ensure success. Drives strategy and communicates TRMS vision with internal and external teams
- Innovates by driving continuous enhancements and operational efficiencies across all process areas. Creates the development of internal and external communication across organization locally and globally. Determines location requirements by analyzing forecasting planning factors, including service levels, contact volume, contact patterns, staffing capacity, staffing, staff productivity, workforce management systems, workflow, etc.
- Influences key stakeholders to ensure that resources needed are prioritized to achieve quantifiable results, monitoring the effectiveness after project delivery. Influences peers, senior management, and external stakeholders on the organizational vision for their functional area(s)
- Escalate all major issues and site leaders and sernior leadership— whether they're in operations or the affected businesses— ensuring the right people know of the incident at the right time. Communicates effectively with senior management and leaders across the organization to determine priorities and direction.
- Bachelor's degree preferred in information systems, statistics, or related field, or 4 years of relevant experience.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills; experience with advanced use of Excel and using statistical analysis applications, i.e. SQL/Oracle required.
- Experience in one of the following required: GACD, CSSM, Aspect, IEX, Avaya, or Cisco; SharePoint.
- Knowledge of contact center routing required.
- Knowledge of back office operations preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required in order to provide appropriate client support and interaction.
- Ability to perform many concurrent assignments and determine the need for changing priorities.
- Post graduate degree in Business administration
- · Proven working knowledge of Six Sigma tools and Lean techniques
- · Analytics experience in Service or Operation
- · Strong commitment to exceptional customer experience, and a high level of dedication, enthusiasm, motivation, and persuasive ability in a team and cross-functional environment
- · Ability to work swiftly and successfully in a dynamic, ambiguous environment
- · Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads
- · Experience with making large scale decisions for a network of sites
- · Some programming experience is a plus to automate tools whenever appropriate
- · As this a global role where key stakeholders will be spread in geography/time, the concerned individual should be motivated/flexible enough to work in US/Europe day time (India Night hours)
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top