Global Training Coordinator
Amazon's Retail Leadership Development team is looking for a Global Training Coordinator with excellent people and process-management skills. The Retail Leadership Development Team is responsible for building and deploying programs to develop the next generation of high-performing Retail leaders, and the Global Training Coordinator will play a vital role in advancing our mission. We are a tight-knit team made up of Leadership Development professionals and experienced Retail alumni, and we are passionate about developing and training people across the organization.
Our Global Training Coordinator will work closely with a team of program managers who support all levels of the retail organization globally, from entry level new-hire training to director-level leadership training. We are looking for a highly motivated candidate who has a strong administration and coordination background. The ideal candidate will be an organizational guru, work effectively with internal training participants and facilitators, possess great communication skills, and have the ability to shift gears at a moment's notice. Successful candidates will have relevant experience in managing multiple activities and enjoy the challenges of helping to build a great organization of talented individuals. This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to broaden their experience and work within the training and development space.
The primary responsibilities for the Training Coordinator include:
- Work with program managers across the Retail Leadership Development team to create a seamless training experience for participants at all levels
- Scheduling and supporting all internal training activities for the Retail Leadership Develop team
- Collaborating effectively with other training team members to ensure all training administration tasks are completed in a timely manner
- Coordinating external executive coach payments and contracts
- Generating and administering reports to measure and track training activities
- Updating training content
- Schedule and coordinate training sessions and events (locations, materials, catering, equipment)
This role is located in Seattle, WA and does not require travel.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in a team coordination/ executive administration position
- Proactive, organized, and detail-oriented; able to ensure rigor and accuracy while meeting deadlines
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Work, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Detailed planning and time management skills
- Positive, proactive and able to always exercise great judgment
- Exceptional attention to small details
- Demonstrated ability to influence others and execute in a customer-centric manner
- Solves problems quickly and calmly
- Bachelor's Degree in Education, Training, HR or related field from an accredited college or university
- Proven work experience in coordinating multiple training events in a corporate setting
- Experience administering assessments and/or evaluations in Qualtrics
- Experience working with Captivate or Storyline
- Experience in retail or ecommerce
- Interest in the training and development space
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top