Global Sr. Marketing Manager - Amazon Business
- Milan, Italy
Amazon Business is the leading and most innovative Business-to-Business (B2B) marketplace in the world. We build scalable solutions that enable B2B customers to research, find and buy products from a wide selection across multiple devices and regions. Amazon Business represents an incredible opportunity to address a vast new customer base in an area of high investment for Amazon.
Amazon Business is looking for a Global Sr. Marketing Manager Customer Activation based in Milan (Italy).
The person in this role will be an individual contributor based in Italy but working on projects with Global scope and interaction with Global SSR Marketing and Teams. As a part of your role, you will need to analyze traffic, activation and demand data to identify opportunities to improve the AB Customers onboarding experience and drive spend through the entire Customer lifecycle. You will define and drive customer-focused programs to improve activation rate and drive demand, including the optimization of first order time across channels, the new customer's onboarding experience both onsite and offsite, the incentives program, lifecycle and intent-based campaigns. Likewise, you will build scalable process and mechanism to allow country teams to execute this plan, including program KPI definition and reporting.
Role description and responsibilities:
The ideal candidate has a track record of success in driving innovation and delivering results. The right candidate also has strong analytical, communication and project management skills, is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, and can balance strategic thinking with tactical, detailed execution. The main responsibilities include:
- WW responsibility for Customer Activation across all countries where AB is present
- Define and manage customer onboarding campaigns WW, coordinating the work of global team that are in charge of execution
- Develop activation programs for AB WW Customers of all Tiers (SSR, Small-Medium, Enterprise)
- Defines the goals, priorities and success metrics, and develop the experimentation roadmap, in line with the long-term vision.
- Define use cases and roadmap for the AB lifecycle framework for prospect and existing customers
- Creates roadmap of new experiments on existing segments, and placements.
- Build scalable process and mechanism to allow country teams to execute this plan, including program KPI definition and reporting.
- Collect and analyze customer data to identify new opportunities to drive customer engagement.
- Drive learnings and insights, and applies for ongoing marketing measures or adjustments to the experimentation roadmap, and recommend scalable automated solutions.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Math/Statistics, Economics, Computer Science or a similar field
• 6-8 years of work experience. Background in analytical positions, consulting or marketing is a plus
• Excellent English and Italian language skills (any other European language is a plus)
• Proficiency in Excel and proven analytical and quantitative skills, with a passion and aptitude for analysis and related tools.
• Strong bias for action and stakeholder management to work effectively with cross-functional teams
• Proven written and verbal communication skills
• SQL Knowledge
• Previous experience in marketing roles
• Project management skills with track record of delivering results in cross-country organizations
• Collaboration skills and ability to work in a matrixed environment
Back to top