Global Sourcing Program Manager
- Shenzhen, China
Do you have a passion for products? Do you want to build a business from the ground up? Do you have proven analytical capabilities, exceptional communication, project management skills, and the ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment? If yes, you should consider Amazon Global Sourcing.
The Global Sourcing team is looking for a customer-obsessed Program Manager to lead key programs to enable our growth as we build and grow our Private Label business.
The successful candidate will enjoy diving deep into data, identifying defects and opportunities, and design/implement long-term solutions in collaboration with program managers, product teams, operations, product quality and factory quality teams. The ideal candidate will thrive in a highly collaborative, analytical, creative, and fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate must have the analytical horsepower to break down complex problems, and a strong will to get things done and deliver results no matter the obstacles. Finally, the candidate must also be a strong communicator and influencer, with the ability to communicate concisely and effectively with multiple stakeholders to drive meaningful change.
Primary Responsibilities include:
• Partner with Product Managers, Product Development and Quality teams to successfully enable product launches at scale.
• Lead specific project(s) to drive process and tech solutions to address gaps in product launches and accelerate our Private Label business.
• Drive for continual improvement and innovation across our sourcing activities, including pre-launch activities, vendor training and on-boarding.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to improve tools and productivity for vendors and sourcing teams.
• Bachelor's Degree required.
• 6+ years in product management/product development/project management is required.
• High attention to detail, comfortable with "hands-on" management of tasks, and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
• Demonstrated data-driven decision making or quantitative analysis skills.
• Demonstrated ability to identify opportunities and influence multiple organizations to gain support and overcome resistance with data and persuasion.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience working in a fast-paced, high-tech environment
• Global Sourcing Experience
• Experience with Private Brands
Back to top