Amazon Web Services (AWS), Consumer Packaged Goods industry team is seeking an Executive Builder for our solution architecture team. This solution architect will be responsible for technology strategy, senior level relationships and deep dive on architectural patterns with global enterprise customers.
The Global Accounts Solutions Architect will be responsible for creating and driving the technical strategy with sales in the management of accounts with a complex and multi-faceted relationship with AWS. You will partner with customers and several AWS teams to craft highly scalable, flexible and resilient cloud architectures that provide solutions to solve customer business problems and accelerate the adoption of AWS services. In collaboration with sales, you will drive revenue growth across a defined set of customers. You will dive deep on customer business problems and use cases, and architect solutions leveraging the breadth of the AWS platform and partner solutions. You should have a builder profile, and create architectural recommendations coming from a depth of experience.
As a trusted customer advocate, you will have the opportunity to help shape and execute a strategy to build mindshare and broad use of AWS with enterprise customers. You will also need to be adept at interacting, communicating and partnering with other teams within AWS such as services teams, marketing, and professional services, as well as representing your team to executive management.
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon's culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here, which is why we aren't focused on how many hours you spend at work or online. Instead, we're happy to offer a flexible schedule so you can have a more productive and well-balanced lifeboth in and outside of work.
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we're building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
Must be open to travel at least 50% including international.
• 3+ years serving as the key technical member the account team to develop and deliver technical strategy
• 7+ year's design/implementation/consulting experience of large-scale, enterprise applications
• Technical degree or 12 plus years of related work experience
• Experience architecting cloud solutions, advising with cloud migrations, and designing resilient architectures
• Understanding of security, risk and compliance frameworks
• AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate or equivalent from another cloud provider
• Consumer Packaged Goods industry experience
• Experience working with multi-national customers in support of technology sales
• Strong leadership, verbal and written communications skills to work with customers and internal teams
• Professional experience architecting/operating solutions built on AWS
• Experience in a customer-facing, sales-aligned role such as consultant, or solutions architect
• Technical experience with Data Lakes, ETL, AI/ML technologies, and business intelligence tools
• Enjoy working in a collaborative, changing, and fast-paced environment
• Understanding of Advertising, Marketing Technology or Media Monetization
• Understanding of Supply Chain and Logistics processes
• Understanding of Industry 4.0, Smart Factory, Smart Products
• AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
• Track record organizing virtual teams to implement strategies for large enterprises
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us