Global Partner Migration Program Lead - GSI
- Dallas, TX
Global Partner Migration Program Lead - GSI
Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the IT industry? Amazon Web Services is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for a world class candidate for the role of Partner Migration Program Manager, Strategic Partner within our Global Systems Integrators Channels & Alliances business function. As the Senior Partner Manager, you will have the exciting opportunity to develop and deliver on our mass migration strategy to support organizations as they transition to the cloud working with a key strategic, global consulting partner.
AWS partners & resellers include the largest software and systems integration companies (such as SAP, Adobe, Accenture, Deloitte, Infosys, and Cognizant) as well as hundreds of innovative software and services companies who are using AWS as their cloud platform of choice. This role will focus on working with a single, global, strategic consulting partner and their AWS partner development managers to drive pipeline and win projects to support large enterprises on their migration journey to AWS. The role will also involve working with the AWS partner migration program team to drive AWS migration go to market and delivery enablement activities.
By establishing and growing business and technical relationships, and managing the day-to-day interactions with this strategic partner, you will be responsible for driving pipeline, new revenue growth, increased market adoption and the expansion of the partner's largest global AWS migration opportunities. The ideal candidate will possess both a business/sales background with a leading consulting or systems integrator that enables them development forward thinking initiatives which drive net new migrations to AWS services. S/he is expected to not only create and conceptualize tech programs, but also be able to manage their roll-out through their partner. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build strong industry relationships. In this day and age of customer obsession, it is critical that you possess or demonstrate the ability to build the right level of relationships across not just partners, but players within the enterprise. This person is an influencer by nature and must be seen as someone the partners are eager to engage with and have a strong hands on approach.
- Working alongside the AWS Partner Development Managers for the strategic partner to develop extensive executive and senior management relationships within partner organizations; being viewed as a "trusted advisor."
- Developing an extensive portfolio of migration opportunities with the strategic Partner and qualifying the most attractive opportunities based on proactive market screening, account targeting and business analysis techniques for potential engagement.
- Manage complex contract negotiations and serve as a liaison to the legal group.
- Creating, articulating, and positioning an innovative and compelling vision and value proposition so that Partner executives clearly realize the financial benefits and transformational value to their customers business of migrating to AWS.
- Developing a multi-year commercial value proposition to support scale migrations to the Cloud with the strategic Partner.
- Help the Partner set up their business to manage large scale migrations, supporting their customers overall journey to the Cloud
- Drive the co-development of new go-to-market solutions and opportunities with the partner.
- Serve as a key member of AWS Global Partner Migration Program team in helping to define and deliver the AWS strategy to engage partners and drive large scale migrations with partners.
- Manage revenue targets and work with the partner and AWS sales organizations to achieve/exceed goals.
- Understand and exploit the use of salesforce.com and other internal AWS systems.
- Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team
- The right person will possess 10+ years of sales, business development, and product and program management experience within a leading consulting company or systems integrator.
- Consistently exceeds quota and key performance metrics in every role.
- Demonstrated ability to be a market maker either across industry and technology domain.
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Master's Degree in business or related field
- An evangelist of the cloud era, an industry and technology domain, seen as a rainmaker for and by the partners and peers in the respective industry.
- An Influencer who has strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences.
- Experience (5+ years) working within significant relevant large scale organizations or experience selling to and partnering with these organizations to deliver global cloud migrations is highly desired.
- Familiarity with selling/managing large migration programs, ideally to the Public Cloud.
- Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role.
- Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role.
"Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation/Age."
Back to top