Global Partner Migration Program Lead - GSI
- Dallas, TX
Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the IT industry? Amazon Web Services (AWS) is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for a world class candidate for the role of Global Partner Migration Program Lead within our Global Systems Integrators (GSI) Channels & Alliances business function. As the Migration Program Lead, you will have the exciting opportunity to develop and deliver on our mass migration strategy to support organizations as they transition to the cloud working with a key strategic, global consulting partner.
AWS partners & resellers include the largest software and systems integration companies (such as SAP, Adobe, Accenture, Deloitte, Infosys, and Cognizant) as well as hundreds of innovative software and services companies who are using AWS as their cloud platform of choice. This role will focus on working with a single, global, strategic consulting partner and their AWS partner development managers to drive pipeline and win projects to support large enterprises on their migration journey to AWS. The role will also involve working with the AWS partner migration program team to drive AWS migration go to market and delivery enablement activities.
By establishing and growing business and technical relationships, and managing the day-to-day interactions with this strategic partner, you will be responsible for driving pipeline, new revenue growth, increased market adoption and the expansion of the partner's largest global AWS migration opportunities. You will possess both a business/sales background with a leading consulting or systems integrator that enables the development of forward thinking initiatives which drive net new migrations to AWS services. You would be expected to not only create and conceptualize tech programs, but also be able to manage their roll-out through their partner. You will have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build industry relationships. In this day and age of customer obsession, it is critical that you possess or demonstrate the ability to build the right level of relationships across not just partners, but players within the enterprise. You are an influencer by nature and must be seen as someone for which the partners are eager to engage.
• Work alongside the AWS Partner Development Managers for the strategic partner to develop extensive executive and senior management relationships within partner organizations; being viewed as a "trusted advisor"
• Develop an extensive portfolio of migration opportunities with the strategic Partner and qualifying the most attractive opportunities based on proactive market screening, account targeting and business analysis techniques for potential engagement
• Manage complex contract negotiations and serve as a liaison to the legal group
• Create, articulate, and position an innovative and compelling vision and value proposition so that Partner executives clearly realize the financial benefits and transformational value to their customers business of migrating to AWS
• Develop a multi-year commercial value proposition to support scale migrations to the Cloud with the strategic Partner
• Help the Partner set up their business to manage large scale migrations, supporting their customers overall journey to the Cloud
• Drive the co-development of new go-to-market solutions and opportunities with the partner
• Serve as a key member of AWS Global Partner Migration Program team in helping to define and deliver the AWS strategy to engage partners and drive large scale migrations with partners
• Manage revenue targets and work with the partner and AWS sales organizations to achieve/exceed goals
• Understand and exploit the use of salesforce.com and other internal AWS systems
• Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team
Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here, which is why we aren't focused on how many hours you spend at work or online. Instead, we're happy to offer a flexible schedule so you can have a more productive and well-balanced lifeboth in and outside of work.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we're building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
Inclusive and Diverse Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have twelve employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon's culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
• 10+ years of sales, business development, and product and program management experience within a leading consulting company or systems integrator
• Market maker either across industry and technology domain
• Master's Degree in business or related field
• Experience articulating complex concepts to cross functional audiences
• 5+ years of experience working within large scale organizations or experience selling to and partnering with these organizations to deliver global cloud migrations
• Familiarity with selling/managing large migration programs, ideally to the Public Cloud
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top