Global Mobility Programs and Compliance Manager
Amazon.com is seeking an experienced Mobility Manager to join our Global Mobility Services team in Seattle WA. This hands-on manager level role is responsible for relocation policy, services and program design for Amazon's global workforce. This role will also partner extensively with internal stakeholders and external partners to execute on all regulatory, payroll and tax requirements. All programs need to be built for large scale volume of relocations. Qualified candidates need to have relocation program compliance and/or payroll compliance experience in addition to prior experience with implementing new services that enable a great employee experience. The ideal candidate is highly organized, analytical, works effectively with internal and external contacts, has proven abilities to manage critical projects concurrently and through to successful completion, and enjoys the challenges of developing and improving processes in a highly dynamic environment. The successful candidate must demonstrate critical thinking skills, a strong focus on attention to detail with sound judgement, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and a passion for customer service.
Compliance: Manage compliance-related activities for mobility programs and services. Own and drive audits compliance reviews including developing reporting mechanisms. Identify gaps in processes and develop/implement action plans for resolution.
Program Development: Develop policies, processes and prepare program documentation such as written communications, and FAQs, provide training to key stakeholders such as HR, Recruiters and hiring managers on policies and processes, identify areas for improvement and manage projects from concept to implementation in a timely to meet business needs.
Research and Reporting: Provide reports on a regular basis to keep senior management informed of the operation and progress of compliance and service enhancement efforts, use sound judgment to respond quickly to escalations and appeals, track escalations, exceptions and appeals.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of global relocation, expatriate management and/or payroll compliance management experience
- Experience with mobility program design, evolution, and automation
- Experience developing policies and implementing new programs
- Demonstrated bias for action with strengths in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in an ambiguous and deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the proven ability to effectively manage, influence, negotiate and communicate with business partners and teams to meet operational goals
- Excellent project management skills with a proven ability to design workable solutions, manage multiple initiatives simultaneously, prioritize workloads, meet deadlines and drive projects to successful implementation
- Strong business judgment and a practical, common sense approach to getting things done
- Flexibility, sharp organizational and process-oriented skills, and a self-starting work ethic
- Strong analytical and data gathering skills (including Excel and database analysis
- Demonstrated passion for delivering a great customer experience
- Periodic global business travel is required.
- 10+ years of relevant global mobility and expatriate program experience
- Proven track record of working effectively with people across a large, complex organization to create and launch innovative, successful solutions
- Experience with international payroll solutions such as shadow payrolls and/or leasing companies
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top