Would you like to help AWS customers migrate, run, and optimize their critical Oracle application workloads on AWS? Are you passionate about developing partner channel and alliance relationships and seeing tangible success as a result of your work? Would you like to take the next step in your career growth, supporting a global community of partners and customers as they move toward the cloud?
As a Global Leader, Oracle Applications, you will manage various aspects of the relationships with that support the Oracle on AWS business. AWS Partners who specialize in Oracle applications like Oracle E-Business Suite, Peoplesoft, JD Edwards, and Hyperion are at the forefront of helping AWS customers migrate these critical workloads to AWS; they help customers optimize their Oracle applications investments on AWS as well as plan for the future by developing a holistic cloud architecture to support these applications.
Candidate will be knowledgeable on Oracle Application's value proposition, their markets, business challenges and customer opportunities and have the ability to sell the benefits of the collaboration to customers, partners and internal audiences. You will lead in developing and executing annual strategic plans, building executive relationships and ensuring that the Oracle on AWS business proceeds to its respective goals in an effective timely fashion
• Business Transformation: Lead the overall alliance team to define and execute a plan to help our strategic software partners transform and grow their businesses for SaaS and Cloud.
• Go-To-Market: Orchestrate different resources within the AWS organization to support co-selling and GTM activities and create/ maintain a long-term, scalable joint GTM model that drives partner and customer success.
• Joint Sales: Drive sales execution across activities, including coordination of lead generation-related and joint sales enablement activities between your ISV partners and the AWS field organizations. Be the "Go To" resource to ensure key high-profile joint sales opportunities are sourced, developed and closed.
• Contract management: Managing contractual obligations, such as milestone payments; advising collaboration participants on how the partnership contract should be implemented; and if necessary, negotiating with the partner regarding the interpretation of the contract in the event of a difference of opinion between the two sides.
• Progress monitoring: Tracking progress, including coordinating the definition and reporting of the KPIs, as well as leading periodic health checks.
• Process management: Establishing and ensuring smooth operation of the collaboration ground rules, such as the protocol for formal governance meetings and procedures for decision-making, project team meetings, data exchange, and other kinds of interactions.
• Brand management: Managing how the partner, and how people in one's own company perceive the partnership perceive AWS as a whole.
• 10+ years in Channel/ alliance development in the software/technology industry
• Experience engaging and influencing senior executives and strong familiarity with decision making processes in enterprise customers
• Demonstrated experience working and communicating with multiple stakeholders and cross- functional teams including direct and channel marketing, solution architect teams, and product management and account management teams.
• Experience working with ISVs through account management, product management, program management and business development engagements
• Verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
• 10+ years of partner Management at a global technology company.
• Direct experience in managing alliances.
• Developed and operated five or more global partner programs.
• Understanding of AWS, cloud architecture and infrastructure
• Presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences
• Organizational skills and attention-to-detail with the ability to set clear priorities in a fast paced, dynamic work environment
• Inquisitive; will always ask questions to see the "big picture" or get a handle on the details
• Entrepreneurial, self-starter
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Locations: New York City, Virginia, Chicago, San Francisco, Palo Alto, Santa Clara, Seattle. Relocation package offered to any of these locations from within the United States.