Global Lead Management Leader, AWS
- Beaumont, CA
Are you looking for an opportunity to build a team to create a new, global product from scratch? Does working with the front end of a business energize you? AWS is seeking an innovative, senior technology and process leader to head up AWS Lead Management & Operations team. This is a strategic initiative for AWS, which has commitment across all AWS Sales, Marketing and Technical functions.
The Head of the AWS Lead Management & Operation's team will be responsible for designing, building, and operating the process, model, and technology that powers the global marketing to sales efforts for AWS. This role will work with leadership and key business stakeholders to re-define the lead flow stages & model and automate marketing and sales activities across world-wide commercial operations (WWCO) and world-wide public sector (WWPS).
To be successful in this role you will need a proven background building highly scalable and innovative marketing or sales systems, tools and processes, solid business judgment, great communication skills, and the ability to achieve results in an agile and quickly evolving environment. You will need strong customer relationship skills including the ability to discover the true requirements underlying feature requests from both customers & stakeholders. Strong team-building skills are essential, as you will be building out part of a team that does not exist today.
• Minimum of 10 years relevant experience in Lead Management and experience working in collaboration with Engineering teams
• 7+ years of experience translating customer needs into features
• 7+ years' experience with building and leading product teams with an emphasis on scaling them to meet the demands of a rapidly growing business
• Bachelors Degree
• Demonstrated experience delivering quality technology products/services in a high growth environment where priorities shift rapidly
• Experience developing and leading a technical global product and team
• Experience owning tough buy vs build decisions for enterprise level organizations
• Strong commercial acumen
• Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, manage, and prioritize multiple projects
• Ability to prioritize well, communicate clearly and understands how to drive a high level of focus and excellence with a strong, talented, opinionated team
• BS in Computer Science/Engineering/Mathematics
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation/Age.
Back to top