Global Knowledge Management Leader
Amazon's Customer Service department is looking for an exceptionally skilled senior manager to lead an existing team of skilled professionals to develop best-in-class content systems, training and support content.
The Global Knowledge Management team is responsible for building highly sustainable global strategies, global processes, and shared infrastructure across WW teams. The ultimate goal is to ensure an Amazon customer can answer any question or solve any problem by using our self-service content or by speaking to an Amazon associate.
The Global Knowledge Management Leader is responsible for:
- Ensuring Amazon is using or building cutting-edge content and learning management systems that enable our large network scale for future needs.
- Building a global translation and localization strategy that ensures quality, efficiency and optimal cost.
- Driving WW agreement and improvements to key KPIs like Help page success rate, new hire learning curve, new hire time-in-training, and content discoverability.
- Finding exceptionally creative solutions to very large scaling problems, like global policy alignment, and successfully operationalizing those solutions.
- Building highly effective virtual teams in a matrix organization, including leading through very complex prioritization challenges.
- Being a visible role model for Amazon's customer-centric culture.
- Directly leading and developing a team of skilled knowledge management professionals in information architecture, instructional design, content strategy and localization.
- Envisioning innovative new approaches to manage content and training at scale and successfully advocating for future resources with senior management.
A competitive candidate will thrive in a high-change, fast-paced environment. He or she will be results-oriented and have the ability to take practical steps to achieve a long-term, cutting edge vision.
- Bachelor's degree
- 7+ years leading a training or support content function in a global organization
- 7+ years in people management
- Demonstrated ability to measure program performance with data
- Ability to travel internationally and conduct business during international time zones as needed
- MBA or Masters in a relevant field
- A track record of scaling a global program
- Clear examples of conceiving and delivering innovative solutions
- Demonstrated project management success
- Demonstrated ability to lead the development or selection and management of knowledge management systems
- Training and applied experience in DMAIC and Lean tools
- Exceptionally strong oral and written communication skills, as well as a strong technical and analytical aptitude
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top