Are you collaborative and creative with excellent and influencing skills? Are you data-driven, with a high degree of ownership? If you have relentlessly high-standards and are interested in working hard to reinforce the mission and culture of our fast-paced, global team, we want to hear from you!
Amazon Web Services provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world. To meet the growing demand for AWS Services across the globe, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and innovative .
At AWS WW Field Enablement, Training, & Communications, we want our internal employees to be able to understand and utilize the breadth of content and tools available to them to improve their effectiveness and efficiency. AWS is one of the fastest growing companies in the world and a leader innovator. We are looking for a Field Product Marketing Lead who can leverage emerging tools to deliver the most connected and engaged teams in the workforce today.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Develop and implement launch and adoption strategies for the Worldwide Revenue Operations (WWRO) organization. This spans the change management and communication strategies for products and programs that help our internal field teams become more effective and efficient.
• Own the creation and delivery of compelling content that drives visibility on the suite of enablement products and demonstrates their value (slides, scripts, messaging documents, and customer stories, sr. leader endorsement messaging).
• Create messaging for global internal stakeholders including newsletters, blog/vlog posts, wiki pages, etc.
• Create end-to-end communications across multiple channels to successfully enable the AWS field to adopt key updates, features, and products. Bring sufficient content and tool experience to deliver materials needing to be produced under tight deadlines.
• Create and maintain toolkits, processes, templates, and messaging for global stakeholders.
• Execute on strategy for organization and employee programs.
• Create tools and mechanisms to capture the voice of the customer, and empower employees with opportunities. Partner with cross-functional teams to ensure scalable solutions.
• Build strong working relationship across key stakeholder groups, such as , , technologies, field enablement, HR, and other leaders, managers, and frontline employees.
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have twelve employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon's culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn't about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it's about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we're building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
Open to Seattle (WA), Dallas (TX), Arlington (VA), or Boston (MA).
• 10+ years' of internal or communications experience
• A bachelor's degree
• Master's Degree in a relevant field such as , Communications, Human Resources, or Analytics
• Program or enablement experience
• Excellent and verbal communications skills
• Demonstrate strategic confidence under tight timeframes. Able to combine situational information with logic to deliver strategic communications for executive leaders in rapidly evolving situations.
• Market and industry aware. Able to spot emerging topics and developing proactive plans with , including crafting communications.
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit US Disability Accommodations.