Open to candidates in New York
Come build the future with us! What unites all Amazonians (across teams and geographies) is that we are all striving to delight our customers and make their lives easierwhoever that customer may be. In pursuit of delighting customers, Amazonians have developed many products and services that have transformed the way our customers live their lives and run their businesses. Together we are building the future, one innovative product, service, and idea at a time.
Amazon Advertising is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for brand advertisers, agencies, authors, and entrepreneurs. Our ad solutionsincluding sponsored ads, display, video, and custom adsleverage Amazon's innovations and insights to find, attract, and engage intended audiences throughout their daily journeys.
As an Executive Briefing Center Experience Manager you are responsible for the overall success of the executive briefings spaces and experiential. This includes ideating the space and installations, managing planning processes, timelines, stakeholder expectations & communications, and the successful execution of plans.
In this role you will work backwards from the customer's business objectives to develop spaces that translate into high-touch, interactive experience design spaces across varied, global locations.You will work closely with cross functional teams and stakeholders to regularly review key EBC plans, identify gaps in offerings and recommend solutions, and educate stakeholders on the value of the program.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter with the ability to build partnerships. They will have excellent project management and creative skills and be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously. The candidate must be able to communicate effectively with executive stakeholders and deliver independently on both strategic and tactical program initiatives.The candidate should be organized, comfortable establishing processes and guidelines, collaborative, and able to work backwards from the customer to make data-driven decisions.
• 6+ years of professional non-internship marketing experience
• Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs
• Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
• Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
• Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal to senior leadership
• Experience in space planning and design that engage consumers, foster conversation, and motivate action.
• Experience with experiential marketing
• Comfortable generating big ideas, driving process improvement, and executing details and administration
• Build key relationships to successfully delivery of a streamlined experience to customers
• Develop, and in some cases, improve standard operating procedures
• Utilize exceptional communication skills to manage leadership reviews, team meetings, and post briefing debriefs
• Operational savviness and the ability to prioritize work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Relentlessly focuses on execution and consistently delivers bar-raising results
• Thrives in an ambiguous environment and can independently remove blockers and make decisions quickly and autonomously
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.