Global Communications and Campaign Manager, Health and Welfare
- Arlington, VA
The Global Benefits Communications team enables Amazon's global workforce to effectively engage with a diverse portfolio of health, wellness, and financial benefits programs designed to support their overall well-being. To deliver on this mission, we're seeking a creative communications or marketing professional to design and implement high-impact campaigns that drive employee engagement with company health and welfare initiatives. This is an exciting opportunity to lead global initiatives that reach audiences in the hundreds of thousands.
In this role, you'll collaborate with senior leaders across the business to create a vision for bringing health and welfare initiatives to life in new and engaging ways for our employees. This entails deeply understanding our diverse employee populationtheir motivations, behaviors, and sentiment about key health and wellness topics, and applying these insights to develop brand platforms that reinforce our goal of being Earth's most employee-centric company. You will bring the brand to life through creative marketing strategies and tactics that build awareness and drive utilization among our large, growing, and diverse workforce.
Our ideal candidate has a passion for advancing health and wellness among employees, their families, and the communities in which they live. You're a creative leader and talented storyteller with a proven track record for creating compelling brands and narratives that foster and reinforce an emotional connection. Your creative thinking starts with the employee and works backwards. You have experience driving awareness and engagement across a variety of onsite and offsite channels. Communicating with senior leaders is comfortable and natural for you, whether in written or verbal form. You're a collaborative problem-solver who can make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic, and often ambiguous environment. And you can easily shift from thinking big to rolling up your sleeves to execute smaller tasks.
This role can be based in Seattle, WA or HQ2/Arlington, VA (preferred); Boston, MA; or Dallas, TX.
• Develop brand strategies and narratives that resonate with a global audience and reinforce our goal of being Earth's most employee centric company.
• Define multi-touch marketing campaigns that bring these narratives to life and deliver results against company objectives.
• Manage end-to-end campaign execution. Analyze business needs, develop content and channel strategies, create and manage a master roadmap and work plan, identify owners, and set up mechanisms to ensure programs are on track.
• Orchestrate communication and content development across a network of contributors and stakeholders.
• Actively build relationships across Amazon to deliver on your roadmap and incorporate programming messaging into larger communications initiatives and business messages.
• Partner with external agencies, as needed, to create and execute campaign tactics.
• Define campaign goals and success metrics; provide recurring program updates, recommendations, and ad-hoc reporting to leadership.
• 8+ years' professional experience in brand marketing, campaign marketing, or communications.
• 5+ years' experience building and executing multi-touch marketing and/or communication campaigns from concept to results.
• Experience managing large, cross-functional projects across a range of countries, cultures, and business units.
• Experience in creative production, including creative strategy, creative work session facilitation, brief writing, and agency management.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and effectively, and establish credibility with peers and leaders.
• Work samples demonstrating the brand work or campaigns you've delivered.
• Future periodic business travel may be required.
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, journalism, English, or related discipline.
• Health, wellness, or employer brand marketing experience.
• Experience leading communications programs and/or driving cultural change within a large, complex organization.
• Experience developing creative, effective approaches to reaching a diverse, remote, and mobile workforce.
• Strong organizational skills and proven program management covering multiple projects and diverse goals.
• Writes with laser-sharp clarity, using data to support assertions while still inspiring new thoughts and solutions.
• Engages in active listening and gathers diverse perspectives, knowing when and where to provide sometimes divergent perspective.
• Provides thoughtful, incisive and sometimes subtle analysis of qualitative data.
• Employs sound critical thinking and problem-solving approaches; comes to the table with solutions.
• Comfortable taking ownership in an ambiguous environment.
• Thrives on receipt of constructive feedback, using it as motivation to rethink approach.
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role.
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
Back to top