Global Alliance Manager - Enterprise Business App ISVs
- San Francisco, CA
Senior Partner Development Manager Business Applications ISVs
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for a world class candidate to develop relationships and manage an elite portfolio of strategic AWS technology partners (ISVs) in the Business Applications space (ex: ERP, CRM, WFM, Call Center, Collaboration, etc). As a senior partner development manager within AWS, you will have the exciting opportunity to build mind share and adoption of the AWS cloud computing platform across AWS's most strategic business application partners. Responsibilities include managing strategic relationships including C-level, Product, Marketing, Field and Channel teams to help these ISVs grow their business on and with AWS.
Candidates need a business background that enables them to engage at the CXO level as well as a sales background that enables them to manage joint GTM efforts and interact with enterprise customers and line of business buying personas. The position also requires strong technical acumen, along with working knowledge of the enterprise business application ISVs and the larger IT landscape. Candidates should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, as well as build and convey compelling value propositions.
• Managing a select group of strategic ISV Business Application partners to develop joint partner plans, and define and execute joint sales and Go to Market (GTM) programs
• Engaging assigned partners field sales organization, channels and end customers to create and drive revenue opportunities for AWS
• Working with cross-functional teams to create and execute strategic business plans, team development, and marketing enabling a partner to meet their goals.
• Evangelizing partner solutions and value propositions internally through AWS and externally with partners and their customers and prospects.
• Driving specific partner sales revenue through management of regular pipeline, opportunities, and business reviews with the partner and internal stakeholders
• Establish AWS as the partner's preferred cloud computing platform across all product and service lines
• Work with CRM systems, data warehousing and other analytic tools to establish detailed metrics for tracking purposes.
• Prepare and give business reviews to AWS and partner leadership.
• Manage complex contract negotiations and serve as a liaison to the legal group
This position is located can be located in Seattle or Bay Area
10+ years of alliances, sales, channel and/or business development experience in the technology/cloud services industry, with experience building ecosystem technology partnerships with Business Application software companies (i.e. ERP, CRM, Content Mgmt, HCM, Call Center etc.) that typically sell into Line of Business (vs IT). Experience engaging C-level executives. Technical acumen, with experience in legacy migration to cloud, cloud native solutions and Software as a Service delivery models. Written and oral communications skills.
• Computer Science background -
• Global alliances experience
• Sales/channel experience
• Knowledge of AWS and Infrastructure technologies, services and standards
• Knowledge of AWS Partner network
"Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation/ Age.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records."
Back to top