Global Account Manager of Global Financial Services, Japan
- Tokyo, Japan
AWS is seeking a world-class Sales Leader to lead our Global Financial Services Industry Business Unit in Japan
This Sales Leader will own customer relationship with a globally significant institutions based in Japan with world-wide coverage responsibilities.
The Sales Leader will be responsible for providing global business leadership and management of global customer relationship and the core account teams. The roles will build and maintain strategic relationships, develop and manage opportunities, monitor deployment projects and engage virtual resources globally.
The Sales Leader will execute the CXO relationship strategy, including engaging with AWS senior leadership team for executive sponsorship, coordinating executive business reviews, and maintaining customer satisfaction.
• The Sales Leader is responsible for teaming with the customer's board, IT, digital, business unit and cloud leaders to build strategic relationships globally.
• Articulating a clear vision and generating enthusiasm, while impacting all business groups. Responsible for working at the most strategic level within the customer and implementing a broad strategy for earning customer adoption, acceptance and service implementation.
• The Sales Leader will work with all appropriate AWS resources (Executives, Solution Architects, Business Development, and Marketing, Partners, Support, Service teams and Professional Services) to support customer interests. This includes line management responsibility.
• Development of formal case studies and other forms of references highlighting activity and workloads running on AWS is core to the role.
• Must have experience working with a large Global FSI organisations based in Japan
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication(Japanese and English), analytical and presentation skills are required.
• Candidate must possess demonstrated decision making, problem solving, and negotiating skills.
• Experience as Sales Leader for a global enterprise working with multiple business units and influencing governance and policy is a plus.
• Experience with cloud products and services relevant to Financial Services companies
• A BA or BS degree in computer science, engineering, business, marketing, or related field (MBA preferred) and significant enterprise experience in large global accounts is preferred.
• Other experiences to include: experience in large complex deal negotiations with a successful track record; ability to navigate across AWS and the customer in a trusted advisor/consultative approach; and, establishing credibility quickly with senior level executives across the organizations.
• A strong understanding of AWS and/or technology as a service (Iaas,SaaS,PaaS) would be preferred but not required.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Back to top