Global Account Leader
- United States
Location: Any Major US City within 30 miles of an airport
Would you like to lead a customer obsessed Global Account Team and join the most revolutionary salesforce on the planet? Are you passionate about partnering with F100 Manufacturing companies and bringing disruptive digital solutions to deliver transformational business value for your customers and the industry at-large?
As AWS continues its exponential growth, we seek Global Account Leaders to join our team of builders who are curious and passionate. As a Global Account Leader, you will bring AWS digital technologies including Machine learning, IoT, and others, and Amazon innovation mechanisms to deliver ground-breaking solutions to help customers achieve the game changing benefits of digitization at scale. You will collaborate with industry innovation leaders to solve unsolved digital solutions that unblock your customers and industry from new digital business models, create changes in efficiency, or otherwise transformative business outcomes. You will inspire large globally distributed teams of specialist sales, business development, subject matter experts, solutions architects and other AWS builders to design, evangelize, create state-of-the-art digital platforms and solutions with/for your customers.
A successful candidate for this role is adept at establishing trusted relationships with C-Suite and Board of F100 companies by building and conveying compelling value proposition for game-changing technology and business transformation. She/he will have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, organizational and technology challenges of their customers. She/he will be exceptional in effectively communicating with internal teams and executive resources including CEO, VP of WW Sales and Product leadership. She/he will have proven success inspiring, leading and collaborating cross-organizationally while operating with autonomy to make strategic trade-offs between short term opportunities and long-term impact, and ultimately drive decisions in the face of ambiguous and sometimes shifting customer needs.
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon's culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here, which is why we aren't focused on how many hours you spend at work or online. Instead, we're happy to offer a flexible schedule so you can have a more productive and well-balanced lifeboth in and outside of work.
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we're building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
• Bachelor's degree or relevant equivalent experience.
• Minimum 10 years sales experience with an enterprise technology provider.
• 7+ years of demonstrated success in driving long term engagements with their company's largest accounts (F100 customers) and aligning with their CEO and or Board of Directors.
• 5+ years of experience creating long term transformational account strategies to drive enterprise-wide adoption of new technologies and applying solution-level design thinking to deliver success for global customers.
• 5+ years of experience leading and coaching global, cross-functional, virtual teams. Functions teams include: solution architecture, customer success, inside sales, business development, specialized sales, marketing, professional services and premium support to ensure holistic customer engagement and satisfaction across corporate, all business units and subsidiaries of a single, global account.
Business acumen and instinct with strong analytical and quantitative skills.
• Excellent, clear, and detail-oriented written and verbal communications on highly complex topics.
• Ability to keep pace in a rapidly changing environment, which requires prioritization, constant learning, juggling multiple responsibilities at once, and taking calculated risks.
**This position can also sit in Boston, MA, San Francisco, CA and Denver, CO
• Experience in Manufacturing is preferred.
• MBA or equivalent relevant business experience
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top