GHRS, Sr. Solutions Manager
Amazon is looking for a Sr. Solutions Manager, to design and execute our global HR technology strategy. The role is an integral part of the HR management team, and has primary responsibilities for leading the development, deployment and support of new and existing processes and tools to improve workforce productivity and minimize administrative burden. The role is the senior expert accountable for ensuring process improvement and the successful delivery of services to our global workforce. The role will act as a trusted adviser to HR Shared Services as we build out our HR Shared Services technology to support our long term growth and employee experience. This role will also serve as a point of contact to our Technology partners for work prioritization, execution of project deliverables, and production support services.
Responsibilities will include:
- Deliver technology solutions – provide expert consulting to HR leaders regarding their business solution needs, and develop innovative technology solutions to continually raise the bar on functionality, flow, consistency, usability, and simplicity
- · Identifying new opportunities – assess and prioritize system and process needs based on business requirements, thoroughly understanding the product and know the right questions to ask, develop business case for new initiatives and obtain stakeholder support
- · Product management - provide production support and system administration for the global suite of HR tools including Salesforce, AbsenceSoft and other Shared Services employee support applications.
- · Build partnerships with development teams – work closely with HR Systems and other technology teams to deliver tools and system solutions, help define user stories, research appropriate technical solutions
- · Driving operational excellence – build HR processes and tools that ensure a high quality employee experience as well as compliance with policies and regulations
- · Executing corporate-wide initiatives –define project plans, assemble resources, manage implementation activities, and develop all processes associated with program rollout and ongoing support keeping key stakeholders in the loop
- · Shape HR technology strategy – prioritize critical initiatives and resources, determine readiness for global expansion, identify project opportunities that address process inefficiencies or emerging service requirements, develop the business case for new initiatives
The ideal candidate is an energetic, demonstrated leader/manager with superior analytical abilities and HR technology judgment
- Strong systems knowledge, project management, problem-solving and communication skills.
- · Track-record of building and managing HRIS
- · Proven experience building and supporting a global suite of HR self-service tools and a diverse set of HR technology solutions to scale programs and improve efficiencies
- · 5+ years of relevant HRIS management experience required
- · Knowledge of PeopleSoft or other ERP system experience
- · Experience administering SaaS solutions
- · Bachelor's degree in business or other analytical field
The ideal candidate will have broad technical background in supporting systems and building tools experience and seasoned project manager capability.
- Exceptional analytical skills, comfortable working with large amounts of data and communicating data findings, experience establishing and tracking program metrics including return on investment
- · Experience identifying and resolving issues independently, will take initiative even under unfamiliar or ambiguous circumstances - solid sense of accountability and sound personal judgment
- · Customer service orientation with a demonstrated desire to exceed expectations – ability to serve multiple customers and deliver an excellent employee experience
- · Demonstrated program ownership and consistent delivery on commitments - great organizational skills with exceptional follow through and attention to detail
- · Excellent written and verbal communications skills - ability to interface with all levels of the organization, specific strength in influencing decision makers as well as setting and managing expectations
- Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top