GHRS, Salesforce Manager - Technical Delivery
Amazon Global HR Solutions (GHRS) is looking for an experienced Manager for technical delivery of applications in Salesforce Platform. Our organization is currently building an HR Contact Management Solution on Salesforce Service Cloud and onboarding new programs across the globe onto this platform. GHRS will enable employee self-sufficiency by providing simple, intuitive self-service tools across devices using communities, lightening, and other Salesforce next gen technologies. We will implement the overall self-service strategy and user experience for our employees and partners by integrating it with other Amazon cross systems and platforms like telephony, content management system (CMS), and analytics ensuring a consistent global experience.
The successful candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, has strong skills in analyzing and improving application development processes, is highly customer focused and passionate about solving business problems. We are a team that encourages innovation and expects a high degree of ownership for the product vision, and project delivery. In this role, there is regular interaction and communication with senior leadership on overall strategy, risks and status of work. Successful candidates should not only be passionate about delivering extensible, on-time solutions, but should also be obsessed with contributing to the development of high-performing teams through rigorous goal-setting, disciplined attention to performance metrics, continuous process improvement and mentorship.
Responsibilities include direct management of Salesforce application developers, strategic planning, and building a productive and innovative development team. You will act as an experienced leader who understands and sets a high bar for the application development lifecycle, including design, build, QA and operations.
You will work closely with business partners and product and program managers to understand business requirements, priorities, and processes and translate business requirements into value-added features.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Hire and develop great talent
- Develop a culture of continuous improvement through feedback, mentoring, and metrics
- Exhibit excellent judgment
- Insist relentlessly on high standards by challenging the status quo
- Dive deep and be hands-on with business process and technology
- Inspire and engage team for innovation and simplification
- Have passion, conviction, and the ability to inspire others
- Own and deliver results
- Think big
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, or related field, or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years' experience in application development including planning, designing, developing and delivering applications
- 4+ years' of experience as a developer in CRM or similar platforms
- 4 + years' experience as a people manager
- Experience in software development practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- MS in Computer Science or a relevant technical discipline
- Project management experience with scrum agile development methodology
- Experience in designing software architectures for scalability, reliability and performance
- Certified Salesforce.com Platform Developer
- Experience in leading software development teams and management of complex software systems
- Proven record of accomplishment of developing developers through various career stages and building high-performance teams.
- Team building and mentoring
- Strong written and verbal communications
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top