GHRS Salesforce Administrator, HR Services
Amazon Global HR Solutions (GHRS) team is looking for an experienced Production Support Operations Manager. Currently at GHRS, we are building a HR Contact Management solution on Salesforce Service Cloud. We are onboarding new programs across globe onto this platform. GHRS will enable employee self-sufficiency by providing simple, intuitive self-service tools across devices using communities, lightening, and other Salesforce next gen technologies. We will implement the overall self-service strategy and user experience for our employees and partners by integrating it with other Amazon cross systems and platforms like telephony, content management system (CMS), and analytics ensuring a consistent global experience.
Amazon Global HR Solutions team is looking for a Salesforce administrator to do configuration, administration, maintenance, integration and automation of applications in Salesforce.com (SFDC) environment.
- Responsible for designing and configuring Salesforce solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions
- Take ownership of technical delivery and be the point of contact for an application or program
- Troubleshoot and fix defects for planned releases and production issues
- Research and understand all technical aspects of SalesForce.com, including data migrations, data quality, systems integrations, 3rd party applications and AppExchange products
- Create and maintain system documentation as it relates to the Salesforce platform
- Work with a cross-functional Scrum team to maintain and enhance Salesforce Service Cloud applications in iterative release cycles
- Demonstrate Technical leadership, setting best practices including integration and application development, deployment, testing (unit and systems), and iterative refinement
- Research and find opportunities to utilize SFDC best practices, guidelines to improve system productivity, scaling and monitoring
- 2+ years of Salesforce Admin/Developer experience.
- Experience using Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, Excel Connector, DemandTools, Eclipse Force.com IDE).
- Bachelor's degree.
- 4+ years of experience with Salesforce
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or related field.
- Certified Salesforce.com Advance Administrator (ADM-211) or equivalent experience.
- Strong influencing and communication skills. Conversant with both technical and business audience.
- Strong Expertise with Service Cloud and Knowledge Products.
- Experience implementing at least three full lifecycle Salesforce.com implementation.
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the SFDC CRM application coupled with good understanding of HR business processes.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top